Hi pat,M 22yrs old I missed my period n took a PT test, I was 5weeks preg when I took d pills. I saw blood afterwards bt not a heavy bleeding for 2days,later I start feeling sharp short pains in my belly am confused....am I still pregnant?

Hello, Mitchell,

There are several things you haven't told me, that I need to know. When you determined you were 5 weeks, was this from your last menstrual period, or the day you think you conceived? How long ago did you take the pills?

Please know that nobody can tell you over the internet whether you are pregnant or not, because this is a question about your own body, and only a person who can examine and test you can tell you that. However, if you answer those questions, I can give you more information, and perhaps make an educated guess and suggest what you might do next. Also, please tell me your circumstances and what country you are in. I will write more when you have responded. Please take care of yourself. Don't take any more pills.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.