Abortion/ask advice

Question
Hello...Gud day!

Am glad to hear that it is free to ask some querries here..I am experiencing now delay of my period.Supposed to have period on July 14 but it didnt come.But am taking contraceptive pills...and decide to start a new pad because nothing come out.I finish the 2nd pads but still nothing..Now am taking the 3rd pads finish already the 4 pills..Am worried because this maybe unwanted preg.I did 2x preg test and was negative.Am confuse if m preg or not.If i continue taking this pills.is there possibility that i will be having period soon..or it can harm the baby since i am still continuing the pills until now..Please Guide me..Thank You so much...

Answer
Hi dear Hershy,

If the pregtest is negative, it is negative. So no pregnancy.
Pill users often observe no bleeding between the monthly pill-pause.
Nothing to worry about.
Sometimes women using the pill do not bleed for half a year.
Just continue the pill in your normal sceme.
Even if you were pregnant - which you are not - taking the pill would not
harm the baby.

bye for now,
Dr Shan

Abortion

no more working for A.E.