Abortion/can i be or still am

Question
O

I when,ņanted the baby!  I was 12 wks6days,  after the process. I had
extremely bad bleeding an pain (combined with emotional) I am messed up..., I blead for 3weeks then
 had a menstrual I believe mid  of may
An not in June ....July very strange light orangish brown dishcarge ...... an here in begin of August an same as Las month very light brown /orangish discharge some what render breast
gotta potty all the time an with good amount of evaluation of blader
Hungry most the time. An sleepy too can it be possible that I am pregnant?
I feel moody an bloated. Emotional mor then normal ...

Answer
Hello there-  
 It is difficult to say what might be the case without being able to see you in person.  You should start by taking an over the counter urine pregnancy test, and if it is positive it is possible you could have gotten pregnant again, but you should definitely make a doctor's appointment right away.  If the pregnancy test is negative, you should be evaluated by a doctor for your other concerns.  Best of luck, and I hope this answer helps.  

Abortion

Doctor Early Options