Abortion/abortion

Question
hi doctor m 3 mother of two kids i recently got pregnant n i went to doc for abortion she had given me pill for abortion after the intake of pill third day i start with the bleeding n 4  days it heavly bleed then i went to doc for check up she had my scan n said i m still pregnant n given me the another set of abortion pills but after the intake of the pills the bleeding dint get started. doc told me to visit her after 10 day with the new scaning report. After 10 days when i done the home pregnancy test it  still showing positive.i want to ask u that i m till pregnant n i have to go through the abortion surgery or y the second time after having abortion pills i wont bleed.

Answer
Hello, Khushi,

Evidently you asked another expert and didn't get an answer. I don't normally check the question pool, and I apologize for a delay in giving you an answer.

What has happened since you wrote? Did you have a surgical abortion?

The abortion pills are dangerous, and you shouldn't take them especially since you have two children to take care of. They need you, so don't endanger your life. Surgical abortion is also dangerous.

You didn't say how far along you were. If you didn't have an abortion with the pills, and the doctor was able to find something with a scan, there is a possibility you were simply too far along for them to work. If that is the case, there is no need to have a surgical abortion, because the baby won't have been damaged. But let me know how far along you were when you took the first pills, and whether you are counting from your last period or from when you think you conceived. Also, please tell me what country you are in, and even what the name is of the city closest to you.

I can provide more information when you let me know the answers to my questions. Take care of yourself.

Abortion

Pat G