Abortion/complete abortion?

I  tested positive for about 3-4weeks pregnant. I decided to take the medical abortion so I got misoclear, I inserted 4tabs vaginaly and I experienced cramps and some heavy bleeding with some clots for just about 4hours. I changed 3pads in about 3hrs....not too long, it stopped, no more bleeding...after about 6hours I repeated the dosage but nothing happened this time.  I'm still worried...could that be all?

Hello, paulina,

Evidently you sent your question to another expert, who didn't answer. I don't normally check the question pool, so I apologize for the delay in providing an answer.

What has happened since you asked your question? Did you have more bleeding and cramps? Do you know if you are still pregnant? The pills are dangerous, and sometimes can cause a woman to bleed to death, so I am concerned that you didn't bleed too much. Have you been to the doctor? Let me know what is happening to you and what country you are in, and I will try to provide more information. Take good care of yourself. No more pills. They are too dangerous.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.