Abortion/its about my gf

Question
my girlfriend took mtp kit twice ist on July 2013 and second on February   2014 it has been almost 10 months now from taking last time mtp kit but she still have irregular periods and clots and heavy periods too and diarrhea whenever she had periods suggest me what to do is everything ok with her

Answer
Hello, armaan,

Evidently you sent the question to another expert, who didn't answer. It has been a month since you asked, and for that I am sorry. I don't normally check the question pool.

Is your girlfriend still having these problems? The mtp kit disrupts a woman's hormones, and there is no way to know when her hormones will become balanced again. Every situation is different. What country are you from? She should see a doctor who can test her hormones and possibly provide therapy. Above all, she should never take the mtp kit, because it is very dangerous and can kill her. Heavy periods will wear her down, and eventually weaken her immune system, so it needs to be dealt with. If you let me know what country you are in, I can see if I can help you both to find a good doctor.

Please take good care of her. Do not put her at risk in the future. She is precious and deserves your protection.

Abortion

Pat G