Abortion/Medical abortion

Question
Pls. Dear i had abortion bleeding for 8 days and had sex after 3 days, bleeding starts again that same day but light, am i safe?

Answer
Hello, Loveth,

Short question, short answer: No. You are at risk for sexually transmitted disease, and for bleeding to death, and developing a massive infection that will kill you within hours.

Long answer: if you put any pills into your vagina, have the doctor check you for Clostridium sordellii. If you have this, he needs to start aggressive life support immediately. By the time you develop symptoms, you will be dead within hours, and I know of no woman who has survived at this point.

Be prepared for unexpected heavy bleeding at any time.

Cytotec suppresses a woman's immune system. If your partner has ever had sex with anyone else, you are at risk, and you can more easily contract a sexually transmitted disease as long as you are still under its influence, and while your cervix is open (which is the case when you are bleeding).

You deserve to live free of the fear of pregnancy. Please think about this. If you are not married, don't let him use your body for his pleasure and put you at medical risk.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. Take good care of yourself, and keep yourself safe.

Abortion

Pat G