Abortion/abortion bleeding

Question
QUESTION: I had an abortion with the pills named cytotec and after that I started bleeding bt not heavy bt now is up to five days n the bleeding is heavy so am scared may be something is wrong.

ANSWER: Hello, Angel,

It is entirely possible something is wrong. Those pills are DANGEROUS. That said, heavy bleeding is routine. This is not good for a woman. How far along were you when you took the pills?

I recommend you eat food with red hot peppers in it regularly, until the bleeding stops. Be prepared for unexpected sudden bleeding for several weeks, even when it seems to have stopped. If you start to feel woozy when you stand, drink water and see a doctor.

Please take care of yourself. Let me know the answer to my question, and keep in touch and let me know how you are doing.

QUESTION: It was nt up to 3weeks

ANSWER: Hello, Angel,

I am not sure I understand your answer. Was it 3 weeks after your last menstrual period, or 3 weeks after you think you conceived? How are you doing today?

QUESTION: Am not comfortable and I can't go to a doctor cos my parents Dnt know abt it just me and mine fiance. I aborted because am still in school and I Dnt want anything to stop my sch cos am just in my three level. So apart from going to sch a doctor want can I do cos I have changed four pad today.

Answer
Hello, Angel,

I'm not acquainted with your schooling system. Can you explain it to me? How old are you? I assume you are still living with your parents. The problem with abortion is that it could easily destroy your desire to get an education. Abortion does terrible things to the minds of many women. It can also harm your body in a way that will make it impossible for you to continue. Whatever you do, don't take any more pills.

Four pads is not a lot of blood, really. Sometimes cytotec doesn't cause abortion. If you don't succeed, let me know, and I will see if I can find some help for you, someone who will give you real answers.

I also don't know enough about the culture in your country to talk about how parents might react. In my country, it is common for parents to get very upset, but in the end, they become very supportive and come to love their grandchild. If you are still pregnant, you will undoubtedly find it very difficult to tell your parents, but if someone goes with you, it might help. Since you intend to be married, is there any reason why you can't go ahead and get married? My husband and I both completed our education after we got married.

Let me know more about your situation. Take care.

Abortion

Pat G