Dear cheryl,

I have been feeling the urge to talk to someone that can help me and i found this site. I am pregnant, 7 weeks since my LMP. And i am currently an overseas worker to a country that abortion is not legal. Someone told me to use 4 panadol a kind of paracetamol 500mg. And boiled cola. I really dont know what to do anymore and im really decided not to keep it. For some reason. Please help me what can i do to abort.

Dear Sophia, I cannot in good conscience recommend abortion to you. I feel that abortion is killing your little baby girl or boy. Is there a way that you can have your baby and reconsider your decision? It can be dangerous to your health or your life to try to have an abortion in some way that is not safe. If you don't have a doctor supervision, you could have some problems. I have received many emails and questions from women that have had an abortion in secret, then bleeding happens and sometimes death. I have never heard of boiled cola. Please email me so we can talk more about other options. I am concerned about you.
Write soon.

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.