Abortion/pregnancy

Question
Hello gud eue,please help
im 2weeks delayed but i still feel the feeling of littlebit dysmenorhea.is it pregnancy?i took pt and its positive

Answer
Hello, roxanne,

It sounds like you are pregnant. You should either wait until it is obvious, or have a doctor confirm it, however.

Are you upset about being pregnant? Are you considering abortion? Please do not consider abortion. It is VERY DANGEROUS and it is illegal in your country. Your country wants to protect women. Don't try to take the abortion pill. It can kill you. It can cause you untold suffering, or cause you to get breast cancer before you are 40, or seriously harm or kill your future children. You would increase your chance of having a child with a serious disability by 400%. You deserve better, and there are other answers. All answers are difficult, but abortion is the MOST DIFFICULT, even though it seems like a quick solution. It is not. It will haunt you one way or another for the rest of your life.

There are organizations in your country that will help you. If you need help, please ask, and I will give you this information.

If you are happy about being pregnant, congratulations!

Please keep in touch, and let me know how you are feeling about being pregnant.

Abortion

Pat G