Abortion/eprostol abortion

I used eprostol tabs 2 terminate a 5weeks 4days old pregnancy,I bleed d 1st day and stopped,used it again with a day interval and am bleeding again.please is there anything to be scared of? Taken tetracycline and flagyl tabs too

Hello, sheila,

When you say, 5 weeks and 4 days, do you mean from your last menstrual period, or whey you think you conceived? Please let me know.

Tetracycline is an antibiotic. In order to avoid the consequences of taking it, you should make sure and take pro-biotics. It should be done under the guidance of a doctor. Likewise, Flagyl. Why are you taking two antibiotics? Are you self-medicating? That is dangerous.

Where did you get the Eprostol? Is that the only other drug you took?

These drugs can cause serious and life-threatening bleeding. If you start bleeding profusely, get medical help immediately. In the mean time, if you can, eat some food with red hot peppers in it, or take cayenne. You can undoubtedly get spicy food at an Indian restaurant in your country. Be prepared for unexpected heavy bleeding for several weeks. I will write more on this next time. Do not take any more Eprostol. It is dangerous.

I will be gone for about a day, but I will answer you again when I return. Please take care of yourself.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.