Abortion/unwanted pregnancy

hello doctor
i am 21yrs old and i missed my periods. i checked by pregnancy tester and its positive. i had an intercourse on 26th march. i bought a mankind unwanted kit. please tell me how to use this kit.

Hello, hunny,

I see that no one answered your question. I hope you haven't used that kit. It is very dangerous, and it can kill you, or kill or seriously harm your future children. If you let me know your circumstances and what country you live in, I will try to help you in your current situation. Please take care.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.