My pregnancy is two months old now and i tried to abort it a month ago by taking  injection but black-red blood was discharged for about 3hours daily for 3 days and it stopped; after that i've been having little drops of light blood stained discharge since then till now; and i've done ultra-sound scan and the doctor said that the pregnancy is still there but i'm really confused. Please can i do?

Hello, Jane,

From what you said, I get the idea you still want to end your pregnancy. Is that the case? What kind of injection did you take, and where did you get it? What country are you in? There is help available in some countries, but I would need to know where you are. Can you tell me a little about your circumstances, what caused you to want to end your pregnancy?

Some women will try to use pills to end a pregnancy. You are too far along for that. So please don't try it. It would be very dangerous, and it wouldn't do anything.

What would you need in order to be able to continue your pregnancy? Would you be able to consider adoption? Would you be able to take care of your child if you had some help? How are you feeling about everything?

Please let me know. Take good care of yourself. Don't try to hurt yourself in any way. You deserve better.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.