Abortion/abortion

Question
Hello madam/ sir.

I want to know the natural way of abortion after a month of having unprotected sex,
As we still husband and wife we don't want a child for 2 years..please revert me back .

Thanks regards
Naidu

Answer
Hello, Naidu,

There is no such thing as a natural way to cause an abortion. Our bodies were designed to protect our children, and you have to do some pretty serious damage to a woman's body to produce an abortion. This can kill a woman at the time, cause serious damage at the time, or cause a serious health problem in the years to come. It can also cause a woman's future child to have a serious problem. Among the problems abortion can cause to a future child are cerebral palsy, autism, mental retardation, epilepsy, eating disorders, breathing disorders, and death. If you want to have healthy children in the future, you should never try to have an abortion.

Abortion can also cause a woman to develop deadly breast cancer before she is 40, become suicidal or careless (leading to violent death), nightmares, inability to sleep, eating disorders, and other problems.

Abortion can cause a woman to bleed to death at the time of the abortion or within a few weeks, or it can make it necessary to do a hysterectomy, which means you won't ever bear a child.

I know people who tried to have an abortion through natural means. All it did was make them very sick.

Nearly all abortionists cannot be trusted. Most of them will harm you in some way. Most of them are not fit to practice medicine. That's why they are abortionists. Their facilities tend to be shoddy, dirty, and unsafe. Many have been closed by the local health department because they don't meet minimum standards. The rest should be, and will be eventually. Just because abortion is legal doesn't mean it is safe. In most cases the same people that did back alley abortions are still doing abortions, and now they have grown careless because they are not afraid of being caught. Some abortionists even molest the woman sexually or even rape her. They're all there for the money. They're not trying to help women. They don't care about the woman, because if they did, they wouldn't hurt her like that. They won't tell you that by the time you are aware you are pregnant and you seek to have an abortion, your child is already formed. He has a heartbeat, brain waves, and fingers. They lie to women.

You and your husband are entitled to have children. If you are pregnant, and you have an abortion, it could destroy your marriage. In most cases, abortion does destroy a marriage. If you think you are pregnant, and you need any kind of help, there are organizations that will help you. You can find one near you by going to this web site:

http://www.optionline.org/

If you don't want to raise a child this soon, you may choose adoption. It is permitted.

Also please be aware that in most cases, you can continue to live your life as you want, even though you are pregnant. I always did. Problems with pregnancy are rare. Get some good prenatal care. Eat well, and get some exercise. If you want to go natural for the birth, look for a good midwife.

Please don't even THINK of hurting your child and yourself. There are other answers that you can live with. I hope you will give yourself and your husband time to adjust to this situation. Most people aren't ready to be parents when a woman first becomes pregnant, but by the time the baby is born, they are eager to hold that tiny being produced by their love, in their own arms.

Please don't do it. Please find a better answer. You deserve better. Please take good care of yourself, and if you are pregnant, take good care of your baby. Please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. If you are facing any other problems, I will do what I can to help.

Abortion

Pat G