Abortion/Misoprostol

Question
Hi I found out I was pregnant about 2-3 months ago... I took abortion pills both sets on the 6 of June I went back for another ultrasound and I was told I had to repeat the process again so this time I was given 4 mistoprostol which I took orally between my cheek and gums and its has already been a week since I took them and still no bleeding I did bleed very heavy the first time I took the pills but this time nothing just a light pinkish blood on the toilet paper when I would wipe and that only lasted for the day in your opinion does this mean I will have to repeat the process for a 3rd time please help I am very worried. Thank you in advance for your help.

Answer
Hello, Jamie,

I see you attempted to ask another expert, who never bothered to respond. I apologize. It has been several weeks, so I don't know what is happening with you now.

The pills only work during a very narrow window of time. By 7 weeks after the last menstrual period, they may not work anymore. The pills are dangerous to begin with, and a woman should never have to take that kind of risk with her life. If they DO ask you to take the pills again, just refuse, because they won't do anything at this point.

Please give me an update on your situation, and let me know if you have any other questions. Take care.

Abortion

Pat G