Abortion/Periods

Question
Hello doctor,
I had an ipill sometime in april to be on the safer side.  Since then my periods have become lighter and last up-to 2 days(used to be 3 days). This month(april) it seems like I'm hardly bleeding, more like spotting.
I'd like to know what's the matter, what may be wrong.

Answer
Hello, Luna,

I see you apparently tried to ask another expert, and they didn't bother to answer you. I apologize.

Any time you take any kind of hormone, such as the ipill, you will disrupt your natural hormones. After that, anything is possible. By now, you may be aware of other symptoms, or have further information about what is happening with you. In order to get an answer specifically about your body, you will need to see a doctor who can examine you and run tests. Nobody will be able to tell you over the internet why your body is doing this.

Please give me an update on your situation, and let me know if you have any further questions. Please keep in mind that these pills are all dangerous, and can cause any number of problems. There are better answers. Please take good care of yourself.

Abortion

Pat G