Abortion/Abortion

Question
Hi Dr.

I have taken 200mg mifepristone orally post 24hrs inserted 2 x 200mg misoprostol. It ls been already 8 hrs there is no bleeding shall I take the balance misoprostol after 16hrs or what else I should should do?
Awaiting your response.

Answer
Hello, Biny,

Whatever you do, do NOT insert any more misoprostol pills! They can cause a deadly infection that can kill you within hours!

How far along are you? Are you measuring from your last menstrual period, or from when you think you conceived? Do you have access to medical care? What city do you live in or near? I can provide you with some contact information but I need to know the city so I know which group. Please let me know. Thank you.

Abortion

Pat G