I was pregnant then I took two eprostol and I inserted one inside my virgina... den I saw my period for 2 weeks; during those 2weeks I do take hot water... pls do u fink m going to be fine after this abortion I did? ??

Hello, ella,

A woman is never FINE after an abortion. Abortion is very dangerous, and can cause problems years later. You didn't say how far along you were, and that is important. A woman can bleed without completing the abortion. How long ago did you take the pills? Putting one of them in the vagina is VERY dangerous. It can cause an infection so severe it can kill a woman within hours. If you took the pills within the last several weeks, you should see a doctor and have him test you for Clostridium sordellii. If you have this, he needs to start serious life-saving support immediately. Once a woman develops symptoms, it is too late.

Please never again stick any of those pills in your vagina. In fact, please don't use the pills again. It is much, much safer to prevent pregnancy in the first place. If you are not married, do not have sex. If you are married, you can learn how to tell when you are fertile. If you are married and need that information, please let me know.

Please take good care of yourself, and let me know how you do.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.