Abortion/about s t mom tblt

Question
I am 3 weeks pregnent bt i dont want it ... So i strted using s t mom 200mg ... Is it safe to hv it 2 times a day nd is it cnfrm tht my pregnancy will b aborted ... Kindly let me knw ... Also tell me wht else i cn do ...

Thnx

Answer
Hello, sara,

No, s t mom 200mg is NOT safe at all. I can't help you hurt yourself. But if you can spell out your words, it would help me to understand you.

I don't know what to say about you not wanting "it", but if you value your life, it is best to let things be, have the baby, and give him or her up for adoption. It is much, much safer. Abortion is dangerous no matter how it is done, and kills many women. It also causes serious harm to many women and future children.

If you are willing to think about what you are doing, we can talk about it, but as I said, I can't help you hurt yourself. Please take good care of yourself. Don't threaten your life.

Abortion

Pat G