Abortion/I feel a tightened stomach and potruded stomach

Question
Hello,i had a sunction abortion a month ago,but recently like a week ago,i have been eating a lot,i used to go without lunch and be fine before,but its all so different now,i cant go without it and i am having portruding belly,its not as if its really visible but i feel its weight like its heavy whenever i sit.Its making me feel uncomfortable.I have been having sex too.I dont feel any symptoms of pregnancy except for the stomach.I cant afford to go to the hospital and get a scan to be sure,is there another way i can go anout to know i am not pregnant again?

Answer
Hello, sandy,

You wouldn't get a protruding belly if you just got pregnant again. There is a possibility you are still pregnant in spite of the abortion. That said, you still wouldn't get much of a protruding belly unless you are more than 3 months pregnant, and you should feel movement. Eating disorders are common after abortion. Overeating would not be a surprise. Normally, people should eat lunch, though. If you are eating a lot of junk food, you will put on weight.

You should not be having sex unless you are married. "Protection" doesn't work. I assume you don't want another abortion. Most women don't. The only way to safeguard yourself is not to take the risk. If you are married, you can learn to tell when you are fertile. Then you can avoid sex during your fertile time until you are ready to have a child. Let me know about that. Sometimes women don't like me to tell them not to have sex. But remember, you take all the medical risk, and you also have the risk of huge emotional and spiritual consequences. Your future children may also bear the consequences. Your partner doesn't run the medical risks, and gets pleasure at your expense. I am not judging you, but simply observing reality. You deserve better than abortion.

Despite any feelings you may have about the abortion, you should take good care of yourself. If you are experiencing emotional or spiritual difficulties, there is help available. In your state, there are numerous organizations that provide this help. To find an organization near you, please visit this web site:

http://www.optionline.org/

I wish all the best for you. Please keep in touch and let me know how you do. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to ask.

Abortion

Pat G