QUESTION: Hello,after taking 3 pills of misoprostol,I bled nd had cramps for 2 days with a severe pain nd clots with tissue then the 3rd to 5th day d blood diminishes, but the 6th nd 7th day I'm feeling weak as with severe pain from cramps nd bleeding pls what is happening to me and what can I do! The pregnancy is just 5w nd sum days but I also have a very big ovarian cyst pls assist me what can I do pls

ANSWER: Hello, Peace,

I am sorry you are having these problems. They do not surprise me. Those pills are dangerous. Given your symptoms, I highly urge you to see a doctor. Obviously the fact you have an ovarian cyst complicates things, and this can also cause pain. But with the weakness, you really need to see a doctor. If you inserted the pills vaginally, have the doctor test you for Clostridium sordellii. If you have this, he needs to start aggressive life-saving measures immediately. After taking Misoprostol vaginally, Clostridium sordellii can cause a woman's immune system to shut down. It can kill very quickly. Please see a doctor and let me know what you find out. I will pray for you. Take good care of yourself.

QUESTION: Thank you so much, but pls I didn't take it vaginally, I took just 3 pills sublingually and allow 2 dissolve itself,but d pain sumwhat surpresses in the morning nd comes up at night, I just want to certain d abortion is successful and what to do after ward thanks so much appreciate this

Hello, Peace,

Thank you for the very kind rating! And you're welcome.

I am relieved to learn that you didn't take any pills vaginally. But I do recommend under the circumstances, that you see a doctor. The weakness is concerning. The chance of excessive blood loss is very high. And this would lend itself to weakness. It also weakens the immune system, so you will want to restore your blood as quickly as you can. One thing that may help is taking liquid chlorophyll. Some people don't like the taste, but in my experience after taking it a few times, you will find it tastes sweet. It needs to be kept in the refrigerator. Chlorophyll's molecule is similar to the hemoglobin molecule, with only one atom different, so it is easy to convert. You can also take wheatgrass juice, and this must be purchased fresh and frequently, or made at home. Drink water to keep up your blood volume.

It would also make sense that you would have more pain at night. But you really shouldn't be having significant pain at this point, and one thing you want to check is to make sure there is no material left behind, because if there is, you can get an infection, and this can seriously erode your well being.

If you have any other issues, feel free to mention them. Take good care of yourself.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.