Abortion/how to abort

Question
Hi. i just want to ask what's the effective way to abort a child? either food/drink/medicine? thanks

Answer
Hello, Chloe,

As you are probably aware, abortion is illegal in your country. The government want to protect both of you from shoddy back alley butchers.

All methods of abortion are very dangerous for the mother. There are no exceptions. An abortion can kill you or seriously harm you. There are medical consequences that can last for decades. For example, a woman becomes much more likely to get a particularly vicious form of breast cancer before she is 40. Some methods can cause a woman to bleed to death. These methods are widely used in India, and kill about 10,000 women a year. It can also take a huge emotional toll. A woman is eight times as likely to commit suicide after abortion, than if she carries the child, even if she doesn't want the child. Women also often engage in other forms of self harm. It can cause horrible nightmares (I have experienced those, and wouldn't wish them off on my worst enemy.) Please think very carefully about this. I cannot advise you to harm yourself. That would be unethical.

It is far safer to give birth, and if you still don't want your child, put him or her up for adoption.

Many women feel very differently if they give themselves a chance. There are people willing to help with various problems. You are also entitled to know your other options. If you would like to seek this kind of help, here are some phone numbers you can try. Tell them your circumstances, and ask what kind of help they offer. Let me know also if there is anything I can do to help.

733 7027
7349425
0919-233 7783 text
0932-8776593
0917-5805370

Please do not harm yourself. Take care, and let me know how this turns out.

Abortion

Pat G