Abortion - Pro Choice Views/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Fetal homicide laws3/22/2015Danielle
  Q: My question is why are abortion rights advocates generally against fetal homicide laws? How do you ...
  A: ) I'm opposed to the way in which they get used-to harass, threaten, and even imprison women who ...
Student Interview1/29/2015Danielle
  Q: I am a student a Kaplan University, currently working on a research paper on abortion. I have been ...
  A: I'm so sorry for the delay! I'd love to help, but not sure if I qualify for what you need as an ...
Maternal insticnt7/23/2014Danielle
  Q: The other day I was having lunch with my mom at a restaurant, and we struck up a conversation with ...
  A: People who say things like that probably either have it very ingrained from the time they're little, ...
Abortion video5/12/2014Danielle
  Q: I was wondering what your thoughts were on the young woman who worked as a counselor at an abortion ...
  A: lol i dont have much to add to what u said! Shame on allegedly "pro choice" people shaming her-the ...
When does human life begin?4/14/2014Danielle
  Q: My question is when do you personally believe that a fetus becomes a human being? And do you believe ...
  A: sorry for the delay! I do think it should be-the idea of any child being raised by someone who ...
The Gosnell case5/19/2013Danielle
  Q: I would like to get your opinion on the Gosnell case, and how you think it will affect the abortion ...
  A: I'm sorry for the delay-it's finals week, so I basically lived in my textbooks. I'm not 100% ...
Debating with someone who is on the fence2/25/2013Danielle
  Q: My question is what arguments would you use to persuade someone who is sitting on the fence when it ...
  A: ) My apologies for the delay. I'd point out that inmates on death row are not forced to donate ...
Attempted abortions2/25/2013Deborah
  Q: My question is what are anti abortion people talking about when they refer to "attempted abortions"? ...
  A: I would have to read the specific language but in general when I have read similar things they have ...
pregnancy2/9/2013Danielle
  Q: Hi doctor the fact is yesterday i had unprotected sex my husband said it'll b ok cz i was supposed ...
  A: ) You can take a test in 19 days after the sex in question to see for sure. It is not uncommon for ...
no periods after misoprostol2/2/2013Danielle
  Q: We found from an urine test that my wife was pregnant. As we decided to get it aborted, we took ...
  A: ) I would have her get a blood test done by the doctor, to confirm. There definitely should have ...
abortion1/28/2013Doctor Joan
  Q: Hey I'm 22 and form birmingham west midlands. I had an abortion 2 weeks ago a week afta my abortion ...
  A: These syptoms are due to the combination of the pills. However, if you check a urine pregnancy test ...
abortion ..1/27/2013Danielle
  Q: I had a surgical abortion.. and I didnt bleed afterwards.. only sever pain in my abdomen .. cramps ...
  A: ) From what it sounds like, your fertility is doing quite well-you're getting your period, which ...
Abortion12/26/2012Danielle
  Q: I had severe pain and contraction with no blood and I went to the hospital, ultrasound showed the ...
  A: Amaa:) If they sent you home fine and didn't tell you there would be defects, then as far as they ...
Birth control11/29/2012Danielle
  Q: Recently there has been some debate over whether or not birth control pills should be available over ...
  A: ) I'm not sure where the "save yourself to marriage" thing originated, but it had to do with men ...
Is it wrong?11/18/2012Danielle
  Q: I've always been pro-choice because I feel women shouldn't be forced into something they don't want. ...
  A: ) There's nothing unusual about knowing in your head that a child might not be right for you at the ...
retained tissue after abortion in usg11/16/2012Danielle
  Q: i was 7 weeks pregnant and i opted for medication abortion.after the second two pills i passed out a ...
  A: ) I suggest that after your next period you have them check one more time just to make sure. And of ...
LIGHT PERIOD AFTER ABORTION11/4/2012Danielle
  Q: I had an abortion (vacuum) last October 2. I bleed for almost 2 weeks after that abortion. After a ...
  A: ) It doesn't matter how light it is-it still counts :) You can go ahead and start those pills at ...
conscience and consequencies9/15/2012Danielle
  Q: What happens when one uses drugs like coyotex and there is no pregnacy ,what are the likely ...
  A: ) It could cause cramping, nausea, etc, but it wouldn't be dangerous. Why do you think God ...
Post Abortion periods8/30/2012Doctor Joan
  Q: My question is about the menstrual period after an abortion. The clinic tells you that if you have ...
  A: The first period can be heavy but usually is not of any concern. We have our patients call to check ...
Symptoms normal?8/25/2012Doctor Joan
  Q: I just had a surgical abortion yesterday. My questions or concern is...i'm hardly bleeding today, I ...
  A: The symptoms you are having are all normal. You should take Ibuprophen 800 mg every 6 hours for the ...
Rape and abortion issue8/21/2012Danielle
  Q: Would like to hear your thoughts on the recent controversy surrounding Republican Congressman Todd ...
  A: ) Pardon my language, but my thoughts are: fucking disgusting, misogynistic, and inexcusable. And a ...
Abnormal bleeding8/7/2012Doctor Joan
  Q: I had a surgical abortion 1 week ago. At first I was bleeding for maybe for a few hours. After it ...
  A: No need to worry, This sounds like a normal bleeding pattern. There is no need to worry about being ...
Chicago woman who died from abortion related complications7/28/2012Danielle
  Q: I was wonderin if you had read about the young woman (24 years old) from Chicago who died as a ...
  A: ) It is rare, but it happens, just like the young woman who died during a wisdom tooth extraction ...
bleeding after medical abortion7/13/2012Doctor Joan
  Q: I had a medical abortion 3 weeks ago i was bleeding for a few days but then for about a week it was ...
  A: You are experiencing normal bleeding. It can last up to 6 weeks but as long as 10 weeks. Your ...
d and c7/11/2012Danielle
  Q: i have done my d and ac after, i bleed for two days normal and stop on fourth day suddendly with ...
  A: ) I think the standard would be to redo the d%c. The risk for complications is minor-many women in ...
bleeding spots and itching6/13/2012Danielle
  Q: i had d&c on 28/05/2012 at a clinic in Nigeria,bleed for like 2days and all was normal. Exactly a ...
  A: ) Bleeding can be on off for several weeks after your procedure. Not ALL of the uterine lining was ...
8 week post abortion no period5/22/2012Doctor Joan
  Q: I had an abortion 8 weeks ago. I visited the doctor and he prescribed me two medications to start my ...
  A: It really depends. If your are not concerned then you do not need to jump start your period. It ...
could I still be pregnant5/4/2012Doctor Joan
  Q: I was suppose to see mensuration on the 22 of march and I had some cramps and discharge on the 20 ...
  A: You need to have an ultrasound to see if the pregnancy is still there. You need to know how many ...
Abortion4/9/2012Doctor Joan
  Q: I am in a very new relationship with a catholic man, we are both adults and I have a child from a ...
  A: having an abortion does not cause infertility. You need not be afraid. You should act quickly. Just ...
Medical or aspiration?3/9/2012Doctor Joan
  Q: I am 36 y.o. and have two children, ages 10 and 2. I recently found out that I am pregnant, still ...
  A: Either would be fine at this point. However with the Aspiration, the bleeding should stop 2 weeks ...
Incomplete abortion2/27/2012Danielle
  Q: If an abortion is found incomplete at the follow-up appointment, how soon after would the second ...
  A: ) There are several options, depending on doctors. At that follow up she could be given another ...
abortion by d&c12/16/2011Danielle
  Q: i was 7 week pregnant when i had d&c, on that very day i didnt bleeded much but used only one pad ...
  A: ) I would think of the abortion were incomplete, they would have scheduled a D&C at your follow-up. ...
Abortion12/9/2011Danielle
  Q: My question is this: In a case of the murder of a pregnant mother, it is deemed a double homicides ...
  A: ) I believe that actually varies-whether the fetus is considered another person in terms of crime. ...
Abortion & Pregnancy12/1/2011Danielle
  Q: almost 2 months ago I had an abortion at 9 weeks. since then I have been severely depressed. I ...
  A: ) The birth control pills won't do any harm. And you'll want to have a doctor do a blood test to ...
Conflict over abortion11/26/2011Danielle
  Q: My question is about women who regret their abortions, and anti abortion people using that as a ...
  A: ) Yes, it would have been much harder to go to school with a baby. The baby comes first. And it's ...
Abortion11/8/2011Danielle
  Q: My question is is abortion painful for the fetus? Some people from the Right To Life Association ...
  A: ) One simple thing to know: the Right to Life movement is based upon shame, misogyny, and lies. ...
Afraid11/5/2011Danielle
  Q: first i'd truely like to thank you for your efforts to make people feel better and safe...your ...
  A: ) Wow, thank you so much for the kind words! That really means a lot to me :) I can tell you that ...
Views11/2/2011Danielle
  Q: I am in my second year of college and so far I have done a lot of research papers on Abortion. I am ...
  A: ) What's wrong with not wanting to take on 18 years of non stop care for another human being's ...
post-surgical abortion drinking10/26/2011Danielle
  Q: I just had a surgical abortion this morning (Tuesday), and I was wondering if I would be ok to drink ...
  A: ) Hope you're feeling well! Honestly, I've never seen anything conclusive of when it's deemed "ok" ...
Pregnant after abortion10/25/2011Doctor Joan
  Q: . I am so excited but I am so worried because I had one abortion that godforbid something would go ...
  A: One abortion does not cause an incompetent cervix. Please be happy. Worrying will not help and can ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9   |  Next       All

Abortion - Pro Choice Views

Danielle

Top Expert on this page