Abortion - Pro Choice Views/Debating with someone who is on the fence

Question
Hi. My question is what arguments would you use to persuade someone who is sitting on the fence when it comes to this issue that being pro-choice is the most ethical, moral and compassionate position? It seems to me that oftentimes anti abortion people have the moral highground, which is frustrating. Thanks.

Answer
Hi Kerri :)

My apologies for the delay.

I'd point out that inmates on death row are not forced to donate blood or their organs, so why should women? I'd point out the fact that a third of all women in America will terminate at least one pregnancy, and 60% of them are already mothers. I'd ask why women should be forced into parenthood, and why they want kids to be born to people who didn't fully want them, while reminding them that only healthy white babies get adopted.

Did that help? Or a good starting point?  

Abortion - Pro Choice Views

Danielle