Abortion - Pro Choice Views/pregnancy

Question
Hi doctor the fact is yesterday i had unprotected sex my husband said it'll b ok cz i was supposed to have period today i took emergency contraceptive pill immediately bt still afraid of getting pregnant u knw m only 19 so plz plz plz help me

Answer
Hi Pulk :)

You can take a test in 19 days after the sex in question to see for sure. It is not uncommon for the emergency contraception to cause a delayed or irregular menstrual cycle. Stress can also delay. Focus on the here and now-whatever the outcome, and protection wise you did what you could for the circumstances, will happen and cannot be changed. Take a test in a couple of weeks if you have not gotten your period by then.

Abortion - Pro Choice Views

Danielle