Abortion - Pro Life Views/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Abortion12/6/2013Bill Stephens
  Q: Is it unmoral and wrong to abort a child?
  A: I think it in unmoral if morality is such that any living thing needs to fulfill his or her ...
Pro-Life, and Pro-Death?10/29/2012Bill Stephens
  Q: As a teenager in the 21st century, a devote Christian, and a future minister of the Gospel, I always ...
  A: We oftentimes support the death penalty due to Biblical precepts found in the Old Testament. Also, ...
School Project10/28/2012Bill Stephens
  Q: Do you think that abortion is cruel and inhumane? Do you believe abortion is murder? When do you ...
  A: I believe that abortion is cruel as evidenced in the means to which it is physically performed. I ...
roe v. wade9/21/2011Bill Stephens
  Q: I would like to know how Roe v. Wade could be overturned. Would it be by an act of congress? The ...
  A: My understanding is that Congress cannot overturn a Supreme Court ruling, unless a constitutional ...
adoption7/4/2011Bill Stephens
  Q: Is it true that there are millions of people/families that want to adopt babies because they can't ...
  A: I don't know if it is millions, but it was an issue for my own family and many more throughout the ...
School Project1/21/2011Bill Stephens
  Q: I am researching and finding information for a school project about abortion and how we can help ...
  A: I will try to answer your questions. I chose pro-life primarily because I find abortion to be ...
abortion8/15/2010Bill Stephens
  Q: I'm a freshman in high school and I'm doin an essay in goverment on abortion.I don't even know where ...
  A: Ask what role the government should have in the topic, and then ask for an explanation if not ...
Men and abortion7/30/2010Bill Stephens
  Q: We read about efforts, all over the world, by pro-lifers to oppose abortion, and, thankfully, ...
  A: To the Maher's, I appreciate the question. I think society in general needs to veer away from ...
for abortion7/20/2010Bill Stephens
  Q: we are having a debate project over abortion. i am for abortion while the other person is against ...
  A: Crystal, I appreciate the question, but my views are anti-abortion, not pro. To be fair to you, I do ...
The view of Pro Life in the case of rape3/8/2010Bill Stephens
  Q: I have been asked to find specific pro life views in the case of Roe vs. Wade (i.e. I am debating in ...
  A: From the pro-life perspective, I look at it as looking at the life of the unborn, that it has to ...
Pro-Life Persuasive Essay2/23/2010Bill Stephens
  Q: I am doing a Persuasive Essay on being pro life. I would like to hear some of your arguments for ...
  A: Sara, I believe that life, even though not totally formed of course, is forming from the time of ...
abortion2/8/2010Bill Stephens
  Q: i need ides about why im Against Abortion
  A: Gloria, My advice is to think strongly about what you believe in and stick to your convictions. ...
Is a fertilized egg a person?1/31/2010Bill Stephens
  Q: Here's myDo you believe that a fertilized egg -- composed of two cells -- is a human being? If your ...
  A: David, I see the fertilized egg as a life form that is getting started. Neither an egg nor sperm by ...
when does human life begin?12/17/2009Bill Stephens
  Q: When do you believe human life begins? Is it at the point of conception? If so, why? Physically ...
  A: Human life definitely begins at conception. Regardless of the maturity of the being, it is ...
Abortion12/8/2009Bill Stephens
  Q: I am doing a project on abortion and pro-life views at my school. I need as much information as ...
  A: I would be glad to help you. So many issues over the past years have gone from being debated to ...
Good thesis11/19/2009Bill Stephens
  Q: I was wondering if you had any suggestions on how to write a strong thesis statement for pro-life? ...
  A: Sorry for not getting in touch with you sooner. I've been without computer access for a few days. ...
Stereotypes10/26/2009Bill Stephens
  Q: How can I use "bystanders apathy" in my essay about anti abortion? ANSWER: I'm not sure I have the ...
  A: Stereotypes seem to be of stern, hardnosed pro-lifers, who are uncaring and "butt in" other peoples' ...
How do I know if I still deserve my boyfriend?8/17/2009Bill Stephens
  Q: Me and my boyfriend (tom) knew each other for a few years before we got together. Reason he waited ...
  A: My opinion is that we all make mistakes, and we need to improve and get to where we need to be in ...
how could someone do it?8/4/2009Bill Stephens
  Q: how could some one murder their own flesh and blood? what does it take to end such an innocent ...
  A: Some are not seemingly cold-hearted and are sad at the choice they make. I'm sure that many do not ...
Abortion: Pro- Life5/29/2009Bill Stephens
  Q: I am writing a persuasive speech against abortion, but I'm not exactly sure what main points I ...
  A: On the persuasive side against abortion, I suggest somewhat detailed descriptions to be used of the ...
abortion2/1/2009Tom Gamble
  Q: how can i end a persuasive speech against abortion
  A: You could end it a number of ways but generally I end in the following. Obviously a summary of what ...
pro-life1/6/2009Bill Stephens
  Q: Im debating against prochoice, i was hoping you can help me on questions that i can ask the person ...
  A: I don't know what other questions would be best, but consider focusing on how a "pro-choice" person ...
boyfriend11/15/2008Bill Stephens
  Q: how can i know if my boyfriend likes another girl but he said that he loves me so much?
  A: Please keep in mind that I am not a relationship expert, so I just giving my opinion on this ...
Abortion9/12/2008Bill Stephens
  Q: I am in a history class doing a discussion about abortion. I am wondering why do so many people get ...
  A: Good question. People get consumed by moral issue-related topics, and that can be due to strong ...
abortion5/16/2008Bill Stephens
  Q: I'm a freshmen in high school who has a debate project on abortion. I have a few questions. 1) What ...
  A: I will answer you well, I hope. First of all, being a man, I cannot understand fully what a woman ...
abortion- pro life4/25/2008Bill Stephens
  Q: I'm doing a persuasive essay for english on pro life and need some help. I was wondering if your ...
  A: Check out both pro and anti sites and literature, maybe NARAL's or Planned Parenthood sites for the ...
Against Abortion Speech12/12/2007Bill Stephens
  Q: I'm doing a speech for pro-life, and it's a persuasive speech, so I'm supposed to be against ...
  A: My advice: make the opening positive. Show pictures or create a visual imagery through your words ...
abortion12/3/2007Bill Stephens
  Q: i am doing a powerpoint at school about abortion i am in the middle neither against or for but in ...
  A: Abortion needs to be looked at for what it is, terminating life. Due to the Supreme Court's ruling, ...
What is the unborn9/6/2007Tom Gamble
  Q: I recently came across your answer to someone who was asking about arguments one can use against ...
  A: "Please explain this, as is not the ova and sperm also alive? They are certainly not dead? so how ...
Planned Parenthood8/20/2007Tom Gamble
  Q: Can you tell about the organization Planned Parenthood, please? I am confused as to their views and ...
  A: Alexis, Planned Parenthood is the US's (and I believe the world's) largest abortion-provider. They ...
Pro-Life and Pro-Choice8/15/2007Tom Gamble
  Q: Before I send you my question may I ask what qualifications do you possess that certifies you as an ...
  A: My expertise comes from much study and debate on the subject. I am not a doctor but have studied ...
abortion6/11/2007Bill Stephens
  Q: I respect and honor your opinion. Having said that, my question is: Let's take as an example, a drug ...
  A: I appreciate the question and it's importance. The best situation is a good situation. Having said ...
Correcting mistakes5/17/2007Bill Stephens
  Q: Stephens, Although I am,in principle,highly opposed to unelected officials who pass laws ...
  A: My belief is that Roe v Wade may not be reversed just on its own merits or lack of, but by another ...
Is the Post-Fertilization Controversy Valid?5/5/2007Bill Stephens
  Q: Why do so many doctors and health sites say about the pill and other hormanal birth control that ...
  A: I find the birth control pill and other forms of contraception puzzling, in that they all stop what ...
if you ever need to refer a questioner to a woman who has had an abortion4/25/2007Bill Stephens
  Q: I've read a few of your answers and would like to extend my appreciation to you for standing up for ...
  A: and yes, I'd be very glad to do so. I very much appreciate it and would not mind. I'm glad and ...
School Debate3/22/2007Bill Stephens
  Q: Hey, I'm doing a report on abortion, but I need some good info to back me up. I'm very pro-life, and ...
  A: Try this one for a good website, with answers to a few good questions that you might hear from ...
abortion1/18/2007Bill Stephens
  Q: why do people like to kill their kids abortion is stupid and do you think its wrong for girls to put ...
  A: I'm sure it enters their minds, at least some, that it could have happened to them. I don't think ...
Research paper12/9/2006Tom Gamble
  Q: What exactly makes you an expert Tom? I'm not asking to question your expertise but to cite you as ...
  A: Heather, while I have no official degrees or certificates in the subject, I do give lectures and ...
hi11/15/2006Tom Gamble
  Q: allexperts, i am asking for practical reasons and think i have been placed into a pivotal position ...
  A: There isn't an easy answer for this. What I usually do is let someone who knows about it, deal with ...
hi11/15/2006Bill Stephens
  A: You are right, that it can cause a person who is strong-willed to cling even further to his/her ...

Page:    1  |  2   |  Next       All

Abortion - Pro Life Views