Abusive Relationships/brother in law tearing my sister and i apart

Cookie wrote at 2012-09-19 09:35:35
No matter what you try to do to have a bond with your sister your in-law will always tear you both apart.  My sister lived the same life and recently died,  i did ask her to phone or visit,  she chose him.  I had a break of three years by not seeing my brother-inlaw and of course my sister.  In the last three weeks of her life i did for her whatever i could.  Blood is thicker than water and perhaps you could phone her on a regular basis when the arshole is not at home.  You do not have to be subjected to this stuff going on,  the only way you will survive and stay normal is do that something special for your sister and don't make him a part of it.  Do not do what i did as this will remain in your thoughts on a daily basis.  Perhaps you could e-mail her if that is an option.  Please do not loose touch with your sister and avoid talking about him.  All the best.  

dreaf wrote at 2013-12-21 15:38:31

Greetings to every body that is reading.Me and my girlfriend was seriously in love for 4 years,already we were planning to get married but on day she came to my house,she told me she was no longer interested in me,in our relationship,simply because she was dating already rich divorced man who promise to buy her a car,house and to sponsor their wedding abroad. I suffer SO MUCH PAIN FROM MY heartbreak for months AND STILL i was not tired of loving HER,i was very happy with the bold step i took by contacting a spell caster who help me bring my girlfriend back which i am still surprise how he did it. This man Therapist Oniha is so powerful and great,you can make a step his contact is if you are in similar issues.

Abusive Relationships

Cathy Backlund, Life Coach in Abuse & Domestic Violence

Are you unsure if you are living in an abusive relationship? Are you feeling confused, angry or hurt and don't know what to do? I can help you determine if you are in an abusive or unhealthy relationship and provide suggestions on how to create a plan for your happiness, health and well-being! Please ask questions to find out answers today! Everyone deserves to live life with happiness and joy, and I am here to help you. Are you ready to find out how you can live a better and happier life? If you are, please ask your questions today!! Asking and finding the answers you are looking for is the first step to improve you joy and happiness!

I am a Certified Life Coach Specializing in Prevention and Education of Domestic Abuse and Violence.

•SPARCC (Safe Place And Rape Crisis Center), Sarasota, FL •CAT (Sarasota Violence Prevention Community Action Team) •Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence •Guardian Ad Litem 12th Judicial Circuit of Florida

Please visit my webpage for more information and articles about abusive relationships and domestic violence at or I am here with you, while you find answers that help you!

•B.S. from Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA •Core Competency Course from the Shelter for Abused Women and Children, Naples, FL •Life Coach Training from Changepoint Coaching & Consulting Association •Advanced Training from The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction & Public Pathology •Sexual Violence Core Training from Florida Council Against Sexual Violence •High Risk Domestic Violence Training by Lundy Bancroft and Sarasota Police Dept, FL •Court Assistance Training from SPARCC (Safe Place and Rape Crisis Center, Sarasota, FL •Principles of Prevention by The Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) •Guardian Ad Litem 12th Judicial Circuit of Florida

Expert Writer (Ezine Articles)