Abusive Relationships/No longer in denial. My husband is abusive.

Mrs vivian wrote at 2013-01-25 10:10:16
Hello to my friends out there i am testifying about the good work of a man who help me it has been hell from the day my husband left me i am a woman with four kids my problem stated when the father of my kids travel i never help he was living but as at three months i did not set my eye on my husband i try calling but he was not taken my call some week he call me telling me that he has found love some where easy at first i never take to be serous but day after he came to the house to pick his things that was the time i notice that things is going bad i help he will come back but things was going bad day by day i needed to talk to someone about it so i went to his friend but there was no help so i give it up on him month later i met on the the internet a spell caster i never believe on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it for doing sake but after two days my husband called me telling me that he is coming home i still do not believe but as at the third day the father to my kids came to the house asking me to forgive him the spell work i said to my self from that day i was happy with my family thanks to the blackspiritualtemple@gmail.com  he his a great man you need to try him you can as well  tell him your problem so that he can be of help to you his content email is this :blackspiritualtemple@gmail.comindeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:blackspiritualtemple@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

susan williams wrote at 2013-05-02 01:55:50

susan williams

five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. it all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gives me sleepless night. i thought he come back to apologise but he did't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.kokotemple for all he did i met Dr.kokotemple during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.kokotemple@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am realy happy.  

ANN wrote at 2013-10-16 01:39:57
I am Mrs ANDERSON ANN from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Barry Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara who en charm him with his beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Rose and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Iyayi. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Rose ask me to contact Dr Iyayi. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids.it was the spell that was casted on him that was working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.Iyayi on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com He is the best spell caster.

ANDERSON ANN wrote at 2013-10-26 01:40:29

MIKE JANE wrote at 2013-12-05 01:30:38
My name is MIKE JANE from USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank great DR. AFINA who really made my life a pleasurable one today. He brought my husband back to me, i had a lovely baby boy for my husband, about a year ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my child thought he would never see his father again. i tried to be strong just for the my our son but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 24 hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 24 hours i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely son are happy. that why i want to say a big thank you to DR. AFINA, This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him: drafinalovespellhome@outlook.com

Once again contact him via email:

drafinalovespellhome@outlook.com

MIKE JANE wrote at 2013-12-08 03:33:07
My name is MIKE JANE from USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank great DR. AFINA who really made my life a pleasurable one today. He brought my husband back to me, i had a lovely baby boy for my husband, about a year ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my child thought he would never see his father again. i tried to be strong just for the my our son but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 24 hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 24 hours i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely son are happy. that why i want to say a big thank you to DR. AFINA, This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him: drafinalovespellhome@gmail.com

Once again contact him via email:

drafinalovespellhome@gmail.com

MIKE JANE wrote at 2013-12-08 03:34:21

Once again contact him via email:

drafinalovespellhome@gmail.com

Mrs Ryanah wrote at 2013-12-14 15:05:48
My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in FEBRUARY THIS YEAR., but I always wanted to get back together with him, and he was never sure, because the Love was not there anymore. So I thought it was about time I MAKE him sure! All it took was a visit to this spell casters website this month DECEMBER, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested for a specific love spell for me and my husband, and i accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 24 hours after this spell caster worked for me, on the 10TH OF DECEMBER 2013, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds.My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and  withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Lugard for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com/  Email: miracletemple@live.com.

DANIEL JOHN wrote at 2014-01-29 01:10:52
My Name is DANIEL JOHN, From UNITED KINGDOM. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called DR. IYAYI, He has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called KATE we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant,she left me for 1 year  and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email(driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost wife back, and after a month I slept with her and she went for a test and the result stated she is pregnant am happy today am a father of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR. IYAYI for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office.

(4) You want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be

yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) Herbal care

Email...driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com

OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE:  +2347032617285  

DANIEL JOHN wrote at 2014-01-29 01:14:23

1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) Herbal care

OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE:  +2347032617285 ..

DANIEL JOHN wrote at 2014-02-02 00:17:20

1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) Herbal care

weaver wrote at 2014-02-04 03:46:17
The spell caster who helped me to get my lover back,(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I looked so surprised,cried out loudly,wiped day and night, have sleepless night severally, thinking that i have lost Avila Rudy my lover, my boyfriend,my soul mate,forever after 2years of Relationship, but it all come to me as a dream that i was still able to be with him and he is with me for good, for love, for care,and i am so happy, and i thank the powerful spell caster who helped me out in getting and achieving these great joy and happiness,Dr Igberase of igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com,indeed Dr you are powerful,although i doubted these at first stage but you still make it real to me and i am happy today and i say thanks be to you and i promised to always share your good and how powerful you are around the world and in the internet,Dr Igberase is a good and helping spell caster who help to get Ex lover or lost Husband, if you need a spell caster that can help you with your lost lovers Kindly email Dr Igberase on his email.(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) thanks so much Dr for your help and wonderful thing you have done for me,yours Daughter, Alicia Weaver From Usa Alabama

JOMECIA wrote at 2014-02-14 05:19:09
I so much thank God that I found Dr.Zabaza’s contact email trough testimonies i found on some blogs. He helped me and assured me that my boyfriend will come back to me within the period of 48 hours and today makes it two weeks (14 days) that i have been living with my boyfriend all through the help of Dr.Zabaza. Please people don't waste your time in seeking for help in the wrong places just contact Dr.Zabaza at  zabaza.logan@yahoo.com or via mobile on +2348182620374 and get your lover back within 48 hours. At least i am going to spend the valentine with my boyfriend tomorrow. Thank Dr.Zabaza

JOMECIA

julia wrote at 2014-02-16 04:46:07
Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony.My husband breakup with me 2 months ago after (10) years of marriage just because he met another woman in his working place and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web for help, i saw a post on how this spell caster Dr Trust on this email Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com@gmail.com,on how he have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply and explain my problems to him to his email and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back from the wicked woman who took him away from me and after 3 days my husband come back to me.I believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Trust. His email: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatepsellcast@yahoo.com

julia wrote at 2014-02-16 23:11:53

Me and my boyfriend were seriously in love for six years and we were planning to get married but one day he came to my house and told me he was no longer interested in our relationship simply because he was dating another rich lady who promise to buy him a car and to sponsor their wedding. And i suffer heartbreak for seven months and i was not tired of loving him.so i take a bold step by contacting a spell caster who help me bring my ex boyfriend back. he is powerful and great his contact is Kumalovespell@gmail.com you can also contact him for help  

BILLY wrote at 2014-02-22 10:41:39
Join me to celebrate for these great and perfect day which my God has done for me by using this great and powerful man called Dr.Zabaza to bring back my lover within 48 hours. I was able to spend valentine with my lover through the help of Dr.Zabaza, My heart is filled with joy and total satisfaction of a job well done. Come on people why waste time in seeking for help elsewhere when you can just contact Dr.Zabaza at +2348182620374 or via email at: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com and you will get your lover back just within the period of 48 hours.  Tell me who can been faster than Dr.Zabaza

Abigail Aiden wrote at 2014-02-22 14:16:15
Good day to anyone ready this testimony. I was heartbroken when husband moved in with another woman abandoning our family. So I had a spell to bring him back home and stop the affair he had with the new girl. In just 4 days he left her and went to live at the motel to cover his shame. He called to say so and also get news of the kids. The discussion was pleasant, as if he was changing to become the man I knew when we got married. Now he’s back home and absolutely crazy in love with me and the kids.

I am so thrilled by this spell that I can’t find the right words to say how I feel right now. All I can decently say is that Dr. Tom saved the most important thing in my life. My family gives thanks to you Sir for bringing back my husband home.

If you passing true the same problems in your home contact Dr. Tom for help on his Email: dr.tomlovetemple@gmail.com

Name: Abigail Aiden

Location: Laguna Niguel, CA, USA

WILLY wrote at 2014-03-01 00:30:10
I am so happy that my heart lead me in contacting Dr.Zabaza of zabaza.logan@yahoo.com and whose phone number is +2348182620374. This powerful man called Dr.Zabaza was able to bring back my lover within the period of 48 hours, And now my lover treats me more better than ever before all these was possible through the help of Dr.Zabaza. So i am advising any couple or relationship that are in stress to forward there problem to this great man called Dr.Zabaza on +2348182620374 or on zabaza.logan@yahoo.com.  

KARLA wrote at 2014-04-16 20:57:35
Dr.Zabaza is amazing because the way he speaks and the way he treat his client is so different from the way other spell casters do theirs. My name is Karla from Carolina USA, I am have contacted up to five different spell casters two in California and the other three on internet but none was polite and powerful as Dr.Zabaza. After i contact those other spell casters  and i was not able to get my result i decided to contact Dr.Zabaza as my last option. But i am so happy to be writing this comment now because Dr.Zabaza was able to bringing my lover back within 48 hours. This is what i contacted five other spell caster for and still yet i was not able to get my lover back The best and the fast place to get your lover back is at Dr.Zabaza temple of solution whose contact details are +2348182620374 or quick access via email at: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com  

ROISIN wrote at 2014-05-31 00:56:37
Everything in my life was falling apart since my husband left me for his lover out side our marriage. My name is Roisin from Dublin in Ireland, My life bounced back the day i came across Dr.Zabaza contact details on the internet. When i contacted Dr.Zabaza that faithful day i was so surprised that just within 48 hours that i contaced Dr.Zabaza that my husband broke up with his lover and came back to me begging me to forgive him. Since that very moment i promised myself that i was going to try my best that everybody that are heart broken should be able to find Dr.Zabaza contact details on all almost every site on the internet. And the details are via phone number +2348182620374 or via email zabaza.logan@yahoo.com

jennie wrote at 2014-10-16 10:18:35

BEWARE OF THESE SCAMS!!! DR MALAWI RACUM IS THE ONLY SPELL CASTER TO TRUST!( spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com) will be of great help to you.

I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of dating my hobby, he left me because I lost my womb . I felt like my life has come to an end, I almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to the spell caster called Dr Malawi whom i met online after my friend Tracy told me about how he helped her. She testified about how Dr Malawi brought back her Ex in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Malawi's email address. I decided to give Dr Malawi a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than before, am pregnant now to God be the glory. Dr Malawi is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is send him little 250 dollars which he used in providing the materials used for the spell. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some men are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact Dr malawi anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact (spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com) via his mobile number +27620171252

FAITH wrote at 2014-10-17 20:52:11
Have been all over looking for solution to my Marriage until i tried out the internet, I found a Dr AGBAGIE whom people talked about and shared good testimonies about him, My Husband has decide to leave our marriage, because he said he can't stand my mom, But i love my Husband so much that i can let him leave after 8years of marriage. So the Dr AGBAGIE did changed the whole problems and issue to testimony, He did a spell to calm and reconcile my mom and my Husband and then carryout a spell to make my husband love me more and remain in our marriage. I saw results after 2days and to be frank, this Dr AGBAGIE is a God sent. My family is as peaceful and lovely as i asked for..I'm grateful.friends in case you need the help of Dr AGBAGIE kindly mail him on (agbagietemple@gmail.com ) or call him on +2348052849204, Sir i will forever recommend you.  

andrea wrote at 2014-11-11 08:10:16
My Name is andrea loops..I never

believed in Love Spells or Magics until I

met this special spell caster when i went

to Africa to Execute some business..He is

really powerful..My husband and I were divorce with

no reason for almost 3 years and i tried

all i could to have him back because i really

love him so much but all my effort did

not work out.. we met at our early age at

the college and we both have feelings for

each other and we got married happily

for 5 years with no kid and he woke up

one morning and said it is over between us and he was going to get a divorce..i thought it was a joke and

when he came back from work he

tender to me a divorce letter and he

packed all his loads from my house..i

ran mad and i tried all i could to have

him back but all did not work out..i was

lonely for almost 3 years…So when i told

the spell caster what happened he said.

he will help me and he asked for his full

name and his picture..i gave him

that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it

a try because i have tried so many spell

casters and there was no solution…so when

he finished with the casting,he got back

to me that he's with a woman and that is the reason why he left me…The

spell caster said he will help me with a

spell that will surely bring him back.but i

never believe all this…he told me i will

see a positive result within 3 days..3

days later,he called me himself and

came to me apologizing and he told me

he will come back to me..at first I didn't believe it,it was like a dream because i never

believe this will work out after trying

many spell casters and there was no

solution..The spell caster is so powerful

and after that he helped me with a

pregnancy spell and i got

pregnant a month later..we are now

happy been together again and with

lovely kid..This spell caster has really

changed my life and i will forever be

thankful to him..he has helped many

friends too with similar problem and

they are happy and thankful to him..This

man is indeed the most powerful spell

caster i have ever experienced in life..Am

Posting this to the Forum in case there is

anyone who has similar problem and still

looking for a way out..you can reach him

here: alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com

CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER

TODAY VIA EMAI.alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com or call him with this cell phone number +2348075823891.  

Janice Paul wrote at 2014-12-10 06:56:52
Last month, it was my birthday, the anniversary of my late husband’s death, and a time when I experienced another loss in my family. I was in total depression also because the gentleman I had been seeing for nearly a year decided to cut ties with me. All this happened at the same time, and my heart was broken. Then I found Dr Marvel ’s website, http://extremespellhome.webs.com and all my luck turned around – especially because the master did a wonderful spell of Love for me and my dearest companion, who decided he had made a terrible mistake by leaving me. We even took a much-needed vacation. It  meant the world to me, and I have you to thank for it Dr Marvel. http://extremespellhome.webs.com is his website and his email is extremespellhome@hotmail.com OR extremespellhome@gmail.com. You can contact Dr Marvel for any kind of help you need. Janice P.

joes wrote at 2015-02-16 15:25:42
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too.  OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395

Grace wrote at 2015-05-27 16:30:06
This is a Wonderful testimony on a Spell caster called Dr.Aikobaya that Just helped me and Brought My Ex Husband back within 24 hours with his Love spell. I am Gift from United States,life has being very Difficult for me Since my Husband Left me and my Two Kids. My Kids and I had being Missing My Husband and I cried almost Everyday because of him, One Faithful Day, i was online i saw people testimonies how Dr.Aikobaya reunite home and also bring back happiness into marriages and make husband and wife unite together, within me i know i was passing through that problem so i have to email the person that shared the testimony called Mrs Gift and told her to tell me more about Dr. Aikobaya, she told me that the man was kind to her and her request was granted in just 24 hours, immediately i emailed Dr.Aikobaya and told him someone directed me to him so i share my problem with him and him told me not to worry that his spell work is guarantee and it work very fast in action, after that he started Casting the Love and re-tune spell for me and he told me that i will see the results within 24 hours, My Husband That Left me For about 6 months, Called me And Started apposing and he even sent me an apologizing Text. From that Moment, I and My Family had being Living happily. Readers Out There, Who are in Pains and have Great Pleasure in Contacting this Man should do that On this Email: aikobaya24hourslovespell@gmail.com You Can also reach me for more question giftieben@gmail.com  

West Workman wrote at 2015-06-02 13:11:14
During my quick search on the internet i was opportune to come across this powerful spell caster called Dr.Etiosa whom i contacted through his email DRETIOSA@YAHOO.COM because of the sudden hatred that my lover developed over me just because she had found another lover. But through the spiritual forces that Dr.Etiosa posses my lover returned back to me with immediate effect

Tanya Albert wrote at 2015-06-23 00:28:06
Hello my name is Tanya, I'm from Brazil. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real.I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Jackson, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant. Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Jackson was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be.” you can contact the spell caster on–Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com  he’s very nice and great.

chloe711 wrote at 2015-08-08 04:21:50

My name is chloe my husband is brown i have a word to all my viewers in the world After being in relationship with brown for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster his name is lord masuka, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or  you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM or call via +2347053105287 and add him on facebook Harry masuka or skype Lord masuka

Bella Jasmond wrote at 2015-12-27 13:53:02
Greetings to everyone on this site i have a testimony to share about my life.my Ex Lover left home for 5 years.and it has been so terrible because my Ex Lover was cheating on me and was seeking for a broke-up. But when i came across Dr Ofemo website on the internet posted on YOU-TUBE,how so many people testify how He helped them recently to reunite there relationship back.so i decide to contact Dr Ofemo luckily he help me to got back my Ex-Lover of my life back,i want to tell the people in the world there is a real and genuine spell caster online and is powerful, His name is Dr.Ofemo, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my Ex Lover  who dumped me, When i contacted Dr.Ofemo, he cast a love spell for me and my Ex Lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr.Ofemo urgent to help you drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com  I'm very happy he brought my Lover back to me and my lover promise that he will never and ever leave me again.contact him on his private mail

drofemospelltemple@gmail.com his Mobil number +2348163387496  

Scout wrote at 2016-01-08 01:01:11

NO.1 Spell caster, Voodoo spells, Egyptian magical rings, binding your lover to love you Only, bring back lost lover even if lost for a long time. Do you want your lover to marry you? do you want to stop a divorce or you want a divorce? lucky charms for financial problems. Do you want to win a Court case or win a jackpot? looking for a Job & Promotion at work? are you the only person suffering In the family?  you Failing to get Babies (Men & women)  family members Jealousy about you?  protection charms? do you have bad dreams? are you fired & you want your Job back? do you have problem with your boss at work? women charms for men to admire you & propose to you. His he unwilling to marry you?(Come Now) is there Some one disturbing your relationship?(Come Now) don't die with your problems, at  Dr Andrew's shrine you will experience a tremendous turn around. Email:  drandrewspiritualtemple@gmail.com

Abusive Relationships

Kriss Mitchell, M.Ed, CRC, CNHP