Abusive Relationships/Hurt, confused,

T wrote at 2012-12-07 19:52:00
Thanks Cathy. This is T again. This isn't a question, but just some comments about your answers.

I have studied Domestic Violence before and work with people, so understand the violence and dominant cycle, so became alerted to this, with this man, when the signs started to pop up.

I suspected that he had tried this with other women in the past, because he said that he had been with many many women before and had a quick response to everything I said.

Your comment about him finding women to sleep with - The last contact - I asked him if he was looking for sex and he said that I was being nasty. I know that I shouldn't have said that, but i was angry and blurted it out.

The thought of him playing games hadn't occurred to me, but now it all makes sense.

You mentioned that he may be playing a game with the last break up. I suspected that may have been the case as well

I'm just glad that you were able to confirm my suspicions of him.

Thank you very much for your kind words and reassurance.  

Abusive Relationships

Cathy Backlund, Life Coach in Abuse & Domestic Violence

Are you unsure if you are living in an abusive relationship? Are you feeling confused, angry or hurt and don't know what to do? I can help you determine if you are in an abusive or unhealthy relationship and provide suggestions on how to create a plan for your happiness, health and well-being! Please ask questions to find out answers today! Everyone deserves to live life with happiness and joy, and I am here to help you. Are you ready to find out how you can live a better and happier life? If you are, please ask your questions today!! Asking and finding the answers you are looking for is the first step to improve you joy and happiness!

I am a Certified Life Coach Specializing in Prevention and Education of Domestic Abuse and Violence.

•SPARCC (Safe Place And Rape Crisis Center), Sarasota, FL •CAT (Sarasota Violence Prevention Community Action Team) •Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence •Guardian Ad Litem 12th Judicial Circuit of Florida

Please visit my webpage for more information and articles about abusive relationships and domestic violence at www.LifeCoachCathy.com or www.DomesticViolence-Education.com. I am here with you, while you find answers that help you!

•B.S. from Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA •Core Competency Course from the Shelter for Abused Women and Children, Naples, FL •Life Coach Training from Changepoint Coaching & Consulting Association •Advanced Training from The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction & Public Pathology •Sexual Violence Core Training from Florida Council Against Sexual Violence •High Risk Domestic Violence Training by Lundy Bancroft and Sarasota Police Dept, FL •Court Assistance Training from SPARCC (Safe Place and Rape Crisis Center, Sarasota, FL •Principles of Prevention by The Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) •Guardian Ad Litem 12th Judicial Circuit of Florida

Expert Writer (Ezine Articles) www.ezinearticles.com