Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues/letter dated march 21, 2000

Question
I worked for Louis Rich (bought by Kraft) the letter states I am entitled to some money, Let me know how I can still collect it. The letter turned up, after being lost(change fo address, moved).
cell is ; address 3300 Roeding rd, Ceres, CA 95307.

Answer
Since it is from 2000 you should check with the State of California unclaimed property division. After a period of time all unpaid money is to be paid into the state and they distribute it to those it belongs to.

Contact the Department of labor for information on how to collect these funds.

Shirley

Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues

Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR