Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues/letter dated march 21, 2000


I worked for Louis Rich (bought by Kraft) the letter states I am entitled to some money, Let me know how I can still collect it. The letter turned up, after being lost(change fo address, moved).
cell is ; address 3300 Roeding rd, Ceres, CA 95307.

Since it is from 2000 you should check with the State of California unclaimed property division. After a period of time all unpaid money is to be paid into the state and they distribute it to those it belongs to.

Contact the Department of labor for information on how to collect these funds.


Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR


I can answer payroll questions, payroll tax questions, 401K questions. No stock option questions please and I have some knowledge of other pensions but am most familiar with the 401K pension. I can answer U.S.and Canada payroll questions proficiently and have a good general knowledge of UK and South Africa and some knowledge of Australia and New Zealand Payroll procedures. Please do not ask me homework questions I do not have time to answer them.


25 years with an international company in the Human Resources, Payroll and Payroll Tax areas.


I.O.M.A. and BNA

P.H.R., C.P.P., Canadian Payroll Administrator, Successfully passed APA class on UK Payroll Administration. Boise State University Human Resource Certification

Awards and Honors
APA Hotline Citation of Merit for last 8 years.

©2017 All rights reserved.