Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues/Best practices for accounts audits.

Dear Shirley

Powerpoint presentations made for the same by CA Firms which can be used as a internal document and maybe not external (to be shared with the customer/client) could be useful.

Do you feel the Powerpoint presentations on "Best practices for accounts audits" can be also shared with client/customer ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

If you are trying to teach a client or customer on audits, how they are prepared, what they cost and their importance you could pick one good powerpoint for them. I think you should look at all of them and make your own powerpoint and use that to educate your clients on audits.

Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues

Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR

I can answer payroll questions, payroll tax questions, 401K questions. No stock option questions please and I have some knowledge of other pensions but am most familiar with the 401K pension. I can answer U.S.and Canada payroll questions proficiently and have a good general knowledge of UK and South Africa and some knowledge of Australia and New Zealand Payroll procedures. Please do not ask me homework questions I do not have time to answer them.

25 years with an international company in the Human Resources, Payroll and Payroll Tax areas.

I.O.M.A. and BNA

P.H.R., C.P.P., Canadian Payroll Administrator, Successfully passed APA class on UK Payroll Administration. Boise State University Human Resource Certification

APA Hotline Citation of Merit for last 8 years.