Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues/Accounting Software

I was wondering if Quickbooks is the best accounting software out there, or if you would recommend something else. Thanks.

Hey Josh,

Quickbooks is an excellent choice for anyone starting out in accounting. I would recommend that you still take a basic accounting course if you have little or no experience in accounting.

Quickbooks offers both the desktop version and the online version. As of right now, you can try the online version for 30 days for free.

The thing I've always loved about using Quickbooks is that it's so user friendly. A few years back, they added a community feature. You can get answers to most of your questions from right within the program.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues

Chris Gagner

Accounting, Bookkeeping, and basic payroll questions. I don't have much experience with Pension, so please use one of the other guides for these questions.

10 years of experience in Bookkeeping / Accounting. I've worked for several different industries including service, merchandise, and banking.

Bachelor of Science in Accounting