Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues/Bank reconcilation statement

QUESTION: Good evening!

iam from india and iam a student of 1st puc plz give me some good tips how to learn bank reconcilation statement for the first time and general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and  vat and other commerce related question thats is very important for a commerce student. Plz help

ANSWER: There are no simple answers to your questions. Most students take courses over several years to begin to understand the issues around the topics you listed. So I would suggest Googlng the subjects and then begin reading.   

Also, your question is too broad. What specifically do you not understand.

I know this is not what you are looking for, but please be more specific as to what you are confused about.

QUESTION: Good morning plz help me i want to learn bank reconcilation statement.

Listed above are several sites describing bank reconciliations. I found those sites by searching on Google "how to learn bank statements."

So my recommendation is that you read / watch those and/or other information you can find pertaining to bank reconciliations.

You need to begin by understanding what the purpose of a bank reconciliation is. Do you understand what the purpose of a bank reconciliation is?

This forum is a place to ask questions about things you find confusing or do not understand. You need to do the reading, try to work through examples and then ask about specific things you need help with.

If you have more questions, please ask.

Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues

Arthur Naman

General accounting and bookkeeping questions. Specific questions pertaining to: monthly bookkeeping, preparing financial reports; reconciling accounts.

I cannot answer questions pertaining to pension or retirement planning.

This is not a forum to have homework answered. Please do your own homework.

30 years' experience doing tax and accounting work

MPA from Univ. of Texas at Austin, MBA Golden Gate Univ, San Francisco CA