Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues/bonus

Question
hi Shirley I work construction company-this year they give bonus we all do good job-the company worker we are-supervisor-non union-handyman-laboures-service-all union-now the laboures only do not get the bonus that is fair they are part of the team-thanks sam

Answer
I have not worked in a union environment, however, from what I have read and been told the Union govern's the pay of the employees. You would more than likely have to go talk to the Union. Most unions have a representative or a union stewardess that you can talk to.

If that does not help you can try talking to your local Labour department for your province.

Shirley

Accounting, Payroll & Pension Issues

Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR