Ace of Base/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
2 of their songs1/11/2013Sara West
  Q: the 2 songs are "life is a flower" and "whenever you're near me" the music and words may be ...
  A: Your observation is spot on. "Life is a Flower" is the original composition. This is the version you ...
Ace of base mash up9/4/2011Sara West
  Q: I wonder if you could help me? I'm spending the summer in Cyprus and I've recently heard a mash up ...
  A: As you can imagine, there are a lot of Ace of Base mashups and remixes out there. I'll post a few ...
Tech Noir9/3/2007Sara West
  Q: This has to be one of the hottest topics for Acers, but... can you provide any additional ...
  A: You are spot on when you say it's a hot topic for Acers. Everyone would love to get their hands on ...
Fanclub address5/19/2006Sara West
  Q: Been A Huge fan for the whole span of their arrival, I just recently asked myself why I never wrote ...
  A: Glad to hear you are a huge fan of the group! Getting an autographed picture can be a twisting, ...
location9/11/2005Sara West
  Q: where are the members of this group from? thanks
  A: The members of the group are all from Gothenburg, Sweden. They grew up in the city's suburbs. ...
Disclaimer on CD?8/20/2005Sara West
  Q: this is fairly stupid but I was at a party last night and they came on the radio and someone said ...
  A: Did someone have a little too much to drink at said party? There are no disclaimers on any Ace of ...
Ace of Base name...2/20/2005Sara West
  Q: Is there a story or meaning behind the name "Ace of Base"?
  A: The band has explained it in many ways but the origin of the name is said to be from a New Years eve ...
Dates5/14/2004Sara West
  Q: Did any of the group members ever date each other and what are their current marital statuses? ...
  A: Yes, Jenny and Ulf did date each other in the early 1990's. They were together for only a short ...

Page:    1 

Ace of Base

Sara West

Top Expert on this page