Ace of Base/Dates

Did any of the group members ever date each other and what
are their current marital statuses? (Although I AM aware that 3 of
the members are siblings!)

Hi Erin!

Thanks for your question!  Yes, Jenny and Ulf did date each other in the early 1990's.  They were together for only a short while and they supposedly broke up because they never had time to see each other.  Some people speculate that Linn and Ulf dated as well but it's only a rumor at this point.

As for their marital statuses, Jonas is married to a woman from Norway named Birthe.  They have two children, Julia and Gabriel.  Ulf is not married but is dating a woman named Johanna.  They are expecting a child this August and have no plans to marry just yet.  Jenny is not married but is engaged to a man named Jakob.  They have been engaged for quite some time but there is no word when the wedding will take place.  Linn, as far as we know, is not married.  Again, there is speculation that she is already married but has not spoken about it in the press.  

If you'd like further info or have another question, please don't hesitate to ask.  Thanks again!  

Ace of Base

Sara West

I have been a fan for many years and I`ve seen nearly every question out there. I answer questions about Ace of Base on different websites dedicated to the band. It`s a labor of love and I enjoy it very much!

As stated previously, I have been active in the fan community for more than a decade now, and have been in contact with thousands of fans. I have also worked with other fans to organize an international fan meeting in the band's hometown of Göteborg, Sweden.

I have worked with several websites for Ace of Base over the years and continue to do so. I also help moderate one of the largest Ace of Base fan communities on the web (

not applicable