Ace of Base/Disclaimer on CD?

this is fairly stupid but I was at a party last night and they came on the radio and someone said that the CDS have a disclaimer that says that Ace of Base does not play live because they basically suck outside of the studio? This true?

Hello Tom!  Thanks for your question.  Did someone have a little too much to drink at said party?  There are no disclaimers on any Ace of Base CD singles.  The band does play live and early on in their career they played live in several countries, with many audiences reaching the 50,000 mark.  These days, there are not many live gigs outside of Sweden due to three of the members having families and children, as well as the fourth member having a fear of flying.  These factors keep the amount of live gigs they do to a minimum.  

Ace of Base

Sara West

I have been a fan for many years and I`ve seen nearly every question out there. I answer questions about Ace of Base on different websites dedicated to the band. It`s a labor of love and I enjoy it very much!

As stated previously, I have been active in the fan community for more than a decade now, and have been in contact with thousands of fans. I have also worked with other fans to organize an international fan meeting in the band's hometown of Göteborg, Sweden.

I have worked with several websites for Ace of Base over the years and continue to do so. I also help moderate one of the largest Ace of Base fan communities on the web (

not applicable