Acoustic Guitars/Alvarez 5018

Brad wrote at 2014-11-21 18:01:43
I have an Alvarez 12 string model # 5018. ..no case

Elmer wrote at 2015-07-02 21:50:13
I have one guitar 12 string

Alvarez 5018 on sale  

Allyn wrote at 2016-04-01 20:35:59
Are you still looking for an Alverez 5018 12 String?  I have one I would sell.  

Acoustic Guitars

D. Hughes

Alvarez/Alvarez Yairi, K. Yairi, S. Yairi, and Yairi and Son. There are also a few export models, Wilson and Samick by S. Yairi. NOTE: Due to very limited info available on K. Yairi, S. Yairi, and Yairi and Son models, without photo's I won't be able to do the research necessary to try and find the answers you want. Even then, we are talking about 50+ Years of guitar manufacturing, with hundreds of different models. A lot of which were exported to other countries, where info is even harder to find, so, I can't guarantee that I will be able to pinpoint your EXACT model! I will do my best to gather as much info, and answer your questions. PLEASE, if you have questions in regards to OTHER BRANDS, use the Guitar-General catagory, as I won't be able to help you. http://yairiguitars.spaces.live.com/

Research over the past 4 years, and have been answering posts on both the Alvarez Message Board (over 500 up to now), and, the Yahoo Yairiguitars group. Opened new Alvarez (guitars and banjos), Alvarez Yairi, K. Yairi, S. Yairi Yahoo Group after Alvarez MB stopped working.

High School, Empire College graduate 4.0 gpa. 1992
Knowledge limited to ONLY the brands mentioned! Alvarez Alvarez Yairi K. Yairi S. Yairi Yairi and Son