Acoustic Guitars/Tacoma model DM9 SN#D1730110

Found this guitar in an estate sale and was wondering if you can give me an estimate of the value? Thanks!

Hi. Hi. I might be able to help and I will certainly try. The early Tacoma's were very good and made in the USA until Fender bought them out and then they went to way down hill and began to made as low end Chinese import instruments.  Send me a couple of pictures, one full front and the other with the full interior label. Thanks

Acoustic Guitars

Kevin Dunham

Sigma by Martin guitars, Vintage Asian Import Guitars, acoustic guitars, american guitars, vintage music gear and vinyl record albums

I am a scholar and researcher of vintage Asain Import guitars and my area of expertise is Sigma by Martin fretted instruments imported by C.F. Martin & Co. from 1970-2007. I have been compiling materials and studying Sigma since 2008.

I have my own website,, a blog, Sigma Martin Memo's, I am a consultant on the Vintage Sigma Guitars Facebook page and am an editor of the Sigma Guitars Wikipedia page. I am also writing a book on the sigma line and have just returned from MArtin in NAzareth where I was granted access to and permisiion to reproduce Sigma by MArtin materials by Dick Boak, Archivist at Martin. Martin customer service representatives now refer Sigma by Martin inquiries that they cannot answer to me.

My book propsal is currently under review by Hal Leonard Performing Arts Publshing group and an article I wrote for Vintage Guitar Mazine is under advisement.

Studied at Linn Benton Community Collage in Albany Oregon and Marylhurst University in Portannd, Oregon. I have been a lifelong musician and student of guitars and am a guitar tech.