Acoustic Guitars/XL excel series made by dixon

Question
what is the value of my XL excel series electric guitar? is made by dixon its in excellent shape play wonderful.

Answer
Hi. I mean no disrespect and please do not take offense, but these are entry level, beginner's instruments and as such, they are valued under $100.00 used, even in very good condition. If you have a very good hard shell case (not a gig bag or a chip board cardboaard case) it could be worth as much if not more than the guitar. If you need to find the value of a used instrument, a really good place to start is to check e bay's completed listings. good luck. Kevin

Acoustic Guitars

Kevin Dunham