Acoustic Guitars/S. Yairi flamento Model F-2

Question
Yairi label
Yairi label  

I've had a Yairi flamenco for about 10 years that I'd like to find out more about.  I'm hoping you're still in the business of providing valuable information for owners!  The labels has Sadao Yairi as the luthier (I have two other Yairis which are Wilsons) and the model is F-2.

Please let me know if anyother information is needed.  I appreciate your guidance--

Lonn Maier

Answer
Hi Please send me pictues of the label, headstock and rosette as well as a full body shot front and back. S. Yairi (Not to be confused with K. Yairi of Alvarez fame) had alot of variations of tone woods and designs variations within the same model number and designation. Thanks

Acoustic Guitars

Kevin Dunham