Acoustic Guitars/Yamaha cpx 15na

I have the opportunity to buy a brand new Yamaha CPX 15NA. I was wondering what a brand new one is worth. It plays beautifully but the price seems pretty steep to me. Can't find very much info on the worth of one of these. It is in excellent condition.
Thank you,

Hi. These usuualy sell for around $950.00 to $1500.00. A picture would have been good but these modelsare near the top of the Yamaha line. I have adde a couple of links for you to better educate yourself. Hope this helps. Cheers, Kevin

Acoustic Guitars

Kevin Dunham

Sigma by Martin guitars, Vintage Asian Import Guitars, acoustic guitars, american guitars, vintage music gear and vinyl record albums

I am a scholar and researcher of vintage Asain Import guitars and my area of expertise is Sigma by Martin fretted instruments imported by C.F. Martin & Co. from 1970-2007. I have been compiling materials and studying Sigma since 2008.

I have my own website,, a blog, Sigma Martin Memo's, I am a consultant on the Vintage Sigma Guitars Facebook page and am an editor of the Sigma Guitars Wikipedia page. I am also writing a book on the sigma line and have just returned from MArtin in NAzareth where I was granted access to and permisiion to reproduce Sigma by MArtin materials by Dick Boak, Archivist at Martin. Martin customer service representatives now refer Sigma by Martin inquiries that they cannot answer to me.

My book propsal is currently under review by Hal Leonard Performing Arts Publshing group and an article I wrote for Vintage Guitar Mazine is under advisement.

Studied at Linn Benton Community Collage in Albany Oregon and Marylhurst University in Portannd, Oregon. I have been a lifelong musician and student of guitars and am a guitar tech.