Acoustic Guitars/Yamaha cpx 15na

Question
I have the opportunity to buy a brand new Yamaha CPX 15NA. I was wondering what a brand new one is worth. It plays beautifully but the price seems pretty steep to me. Can't find very much info on the worth of one of these. It is in excellent condition.
Thank you,

Answer
Hi. These usuualy sell for around $950.00 to $1500.00. A picture would have been good but these modelsare near the top of the Yamaha line. I have adde a couple of links for you to better educate yourself. Hope this helps. Cheers, Kevin

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/guitars-basses/el-ac-guitars/

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155534

Acoustic Guitars

Kevin Dunham