Acting in Plays, Singing/My English Paper

Question
Hello! My name is Patrick, and I am writing an essay on how to become a Broadway actor for my English class. I need to have at least one resource from an interview with someone, and that's why I am contacting you. I would really appreciate it if you would be able to answer the following questions and get back to me as soon as possible:
1. Do you need an education to be on Broadway? If so, what are the credentials?
2. Do you need an agent to land an audition?
3. How do you get an agent?
4. Do you need lessons or experience to be on Broadway?
5. How much money do you make being on Broadway? Is it enough to make a living off of?
6. What is the audition process?
7. Do you have to be able to sing, act, and dance to be able to be on Broadway?
8. What are the actual statistics of me getting on Broadway?
9. How much spare time would I have if I were in a Broadway show (how busy is the schedule)?
10. Is pursuing a career on Broadway a "practical" life plan?

I appreciate your time and knowledge very much. Thank you!

Sincerely,
         Patrick

Answer
Hi, Patrick

Thank you for contacting me.

Unfortunately I don't have time to write out all the information you would need for each of the questions in order to turn in a good paper.

But I would be willing to speak with you. If you would like to call me (do you use Skype?), then send another post to me mark it "Private" and I will give you my number.

Otherwise, send me another regular post choose two questions and I will respond.

Best regards,
Sean Martinfield

Acting in Plays, Singing

Sean Martinfield