Action Adventure Movies/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
movies7/17/2011Aaron Smith
  Q: im looking for a movie about a couple the take a trip together and they stop to get some gas and ...
  A: The movie in question is "Breakdown" starring Kurt Russell. The synopsis is the following: "Jeff and ...
Masters Of The Universe Part 22/3/2009Aaron Smith
  Q: Aaron, In 1988 Masters Of The Universe ( With Dolph Lungren and Frank Langella) was to have a ...
  A: All I could find on the subject was: "Albert Pyun directs the sequel, which takes the superhero to ...
A film I cant remember7/26/2008Aaron Smith
  Q: I don't know the title, I don't know who was in it, Im sure it was released between 1998 and 2000, ...
  A: Your description sounds like the 2002 movie "The Count of Monte Cristo" in which Dantes, a sailor ...
Moonraker Question6/2/2008Barry
  Q: I Emailed you the question about the Moonraker stunt man a few weeks ago. That I know was a ...
  A: I would like to think that the two were simply knocked out. It is hard to say. I can't say for sure, ...
need a nice collection4/2/2008Aaron Smith
  Q: Can you send me a list or collection of best action adventure movies of the last few years (not the ...
  A: Well there have been alot of Action/Adventure films in the past years. To choose the best would be ...
blood on the screen3/25/2008Aaron Smith
  Q: Can you remember a film with a scene where a character gets shot and blood sprays onto the camera ...
  A: We Were Soldiers, The Shining, Saving Private Ryan, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, ...
Indiana Jones 41/24/2008Aaron Smith
  Q: Do you know when the first "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal" trailer will be released?
  A: The Trailer will be released on both TV and theatres on February 14th, 2008. It will be played on ...
Silent Hill 21/24/2008Aaron Smith
  Q: When will Silent Hill 2 come out if it even will come out? What is the storyline about?
  A: There is no firm release date for a Silent Hill 2. But from what I researched it could be out in ...
Forget what the movie is called.1/20/2008Aaron Smith
  Q: I can't seem to recall this movie I have been trying to think of lately. I remember seeing previews ...
  A: I believe the movie in question is "Wanted". It stars Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie. The plot ...
Pirates5/28/2007Aaron Smith
  Q: Was Pirates of the Carribean 3 a good movie?
  A: Yes. Disregard what any critic says. I saw it opening night and loved it all. I won't spoil anything ...
Pirates of the caribbean at worlds end5/24/2007Aaron Smith
  Q: Smith, do you know if there is a forth film of "Pirates of the caribbean" on the table. I have ...
  A: All people involved have shown interest in returning to do another Pirates movie. However, that is ...
Ocean's Twelve Movie Question3/25/2007Aaron Smith
  Q: Vincent Casser as Frances Toulour, the competition (thief). He does this exercise during the movie ...
  A: Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0349903/trivia The Night Fox uses capoeira (Brazilian martial ...
CLick3/19/2007Aaron Smith
  Q: Is there any bad scenes in Click? If yes, what?
  A: what are you considering to be a bad scene? The best website for the answers to that question is ...
Movie - The Departed3/9/2007Aaron Smith
  Q: What was in the envelope that was given to the counselor before Leonardo DiCarpio was shot? Thank ...
  A: I believe it outlines everything that had happened thus far. It told her who her husband was and ...
You Only Live Twice2/2/2007Barry
  Q: Where can I find the ORIGINAL instrumental track of the theme song? The one in the movie, ...
  A: The original score was done by the film's composer, John Barry, and the track you are looking for is ...
Movies coming out1/23/2007Aaron Smith
  Q: I have ado you know when these are coming out? 1.Shrek 3 2.Series of Unfortunate events 4-6 ...
  A: 1. Shrek the Third comes out May 18th, 2007 (Shrek 4 is due to come out in 2010) 2. Unknown due to ...
James Bond movies1/13/2007Barry
  Q: Did the character of Queen ELizabeth II ever appear in a James Bond movie, if so, which movie?
  A: No, the Queen never actually appeared in a James Bond movie. A boat named the Queen Elizabeth did. ...
Most successfull Bond Film1/2/2007Barry
  Q: Which was the most 'popular' Bond film to date?
  A: You are right about the box office grosses. Sorry about that. That's the first time I have messed up ...
Spiderman 312/21/2006Aaron Smith
  Q: What do you see happening between Peter Parker and Osbourne's son(James Franco)? The trailers see ...
  A: Well I can explain to you in full detail since I've reasearched it. But you'll have to e-mail me ...
song title9/23/2006Mary Sue Fitzgerald
  Q: I'm looking for a song title in an adventure movie called Max Keeble's Big Move. There was no expert ...
  A: There are two songs that come to mind when I see those lyrics one is by Roy Orbison called You Got ...
Superman Returns4/27/2006Aaron Smith
  Q: When is "Superman Returns" going to be released in Japan? My brother lives there and I would like ...
  A: Superman Returns should beign playing on August 19th, 2006. This was listed on the worldwide release ...
Inquiry2/22/2006Mary Jo Fitzgerald
  Q: What are the movies in the Hannibal Lecter series?
  A: The movies are Red Dragon w/Anthony Hopkins & Edward Norton, Silence of the Lambs w/ Jodie Foster & ...
Judi Bowker12/18/2005Aaron Smith
  Q: Judi Bowker Can you tell me where she is now? She starred as Andromeda in Clash of the Titans. Born ...
  A: She hasnt been in any movies since 1994, in which I am assuming she stopped making them. Not much ...
hey Aaron, I love movies...11/17/2005Aaron Smith
  Q: hey Aaron, I love movies such as pulp fiction, magnolia or reservoir dogs ( you know, not the ...
  A: Well going from the same Director of Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs I would choose some more of ...
Around the world in 80 days8/12/2005Aaron Smith
  Q: Is the recent movie,Around the World in 80 Days, a complete summary of the book.If you haven't read ...
  A: well I havent read the book but I can tell you that I highly doubt that the recent Around the World ...
HI THERE my name is mike...7/18/2005Aaron Smith
  Q: my name is mike nice 2 meet u i havn't seen any movie 4 about 2 years or 3 and i like crime movies ...
  A: heres the list you requested of crime movies: 1. The Punisher (2004) 2. Kill Bill: Vol 1 3. Kill ...
HI THERE my name is mike...7/18/2005Mary Sue Fitzgerald
  A: the italian job the bourne identity the bourne supremacy goodfellas casino irobot cellular training ...
HI THERE my name is mike...7/18/2005Mary Jo Fitzgerald
  A: 1. Cellular 2. Ocean's Eleven 3. Ocean's Twelve 4. Hostage 5. Training Day 6. Assault On Precinct 13 ...
hi6/12/2005Mary Sue Fitzgerald
  Q: my name is khald nice 2 meet u i've had almost 2 years i havn't seen any movie and i like very ...
  A: 1. The Matrix w/ Keanu Reeves 2. Knockaround Guys w/ Vin Diesel 3. Gone In 60 Seconds w/ Nicolas ...
Movie5/3/2005Aaron Smith
  Q: I don't know the name of this movie, but it's about to be released on video. It's about a man ...
  A: Actually the movie in question is about to be released in theatres. The movie in question is ...
nicolas cage2/26/2005Aaron Smith
  Q: I wanna ask u about nicolas cage what do you know about him and his movies if that possible . thanks
  A: The son of comparative literature professor August Coppola (a brother of director Francis Ford ...
mi62/24/2005Barry
  Q: i read in a book that was published in 97, that the british secret service was formally known as ...
  A: I'm not real sure about the mi6 issue. As far as I know, I still hear mi6 myself. There is not set ...
Tell me the Story of Ben Hur1/24/2005Aaron Smith
  Q: Sir i want to know about the story of movie Ben Hur which is the very famous movie in the history of ...
  A: Ben Hur - Judah Ben-Hur lives as a rich Jewish prince and merchant in Jerusalem at the beginning of ...
Spiderman1/9/2005Aaron Smith
  Q: What type of spider bit Peter Parker. I ask this question as i need a picture of one to have it ...
  A: I have searched high and low, probably what you did as well. However, there is no information ...
movie scene - name the movie...12/23/2004Troy Heinzman
  Q: Ok, here's the senario...The character in the movie is in jail. He is told that he can have one ...
  A: The first scene that comes to mind is from "Manhunter" with Brian Cox as Hannibal Lecter. It was ...
Movie Scene - Name the movie12/23/2004Aaron Smith
  A: The movie in question is Hackers, in which one of the characters caught for hacking into a main ...
WW II MOVIE12/14/2004Jamie
  Q: I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!! THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE ELUDES ME AND IS VERY DISTURBING. I SAW THE MOVIE ...
  A: This movie sounds SO COOL! that plot summary makes me even more angry and frustrated that i can't ...
MOVIE TITLE12/9/2004Jamie
  Q: THIS IS A WW II MOVIES, BLACK AND WHITE. THE BRITISH DROP A SPY INTO EUROPE, KNOWING HE WILL BE ...
  A: I'm sorry it took me a little while to respond to you. I was having some computer problems (ie I ...
Van Helsing Analysis =D12/7/2004Aaron Smith
  Q: Hey, I thought I would ask a question because I loved the movie Van Helsing and was just curious ...
  A: I to love that movie, as much as people either loathe or love it. I felt that the movie was well ...
Van Helsing Analysis =D12/7/2004Jamie
  A: I am completely on board with you in this, jessica! that's what i love about movies. its actually ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3   |  Next       All

Action Adventure Movies