Action Figures/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
He-man action figures6/13/2015David Michael
  Q: I'm sending the follow-up pics of the action figures. (I have a bunch of He-men action figures from ...
  A: Decent lot of weapons and other to pair with the figs. Common figures but a good amount. Should ...
misprinted power ranger11/18/2014David Michael
  Q: how much do u think shes worth. the coin goes to the black ranger
  A: Double error carded figure. Neat piece. The ranger with correct items carded in this condition ...
beast / monster10/27/2014David Michael
  Q: I am trying to find out the name of a action figure I had when I was a kid I had A beast / monster ...
  A: .love to help...need a little more if possible. How old are you......about what year/s might this ...
original or repro weapons10/9/2014David Michael
  Q: I have a red light saber for 1977 Darth Vader 3 3/4 inch figure. It has the letters JJ on the saber ...
  A: ..hard to say with no pics but the short answer is that most of the after market or fakes do not ...
Star Wars Figures 1975- Oringinal packaging11/2/2013David Michael
  Q: My step-father has a complete set of 1975 Star Wars figurines in their original packaging. He also ...
  A: ..thank you for the great question. My guess is that they are from 1977 as that was the first year ...
Poster help10/24/2013David Michael
  Q: I found this poster at a flea market. I have been a fan of gi joe since the 80s, I don't remember ...
  A: ...great question and a nice vintage piece. I cannot tell the size for sure but am assuming it is a ...
STAR WARS4/25/2013David Michael
  Q: Years ago I bought some Star Wars action figures & put them in a box. They are still there in ...
  A: I have been buying, selling and trading these types of items for over 20 years. I am a state ...
Masters of the Universe '81 - '878/25/2012David Michael
  Q: When I was very young my grandmother and my aunt especially, who was an extreme collector, started ...
  A: Wow...what a question! I love it! I had a similar experience with my childhood Kenner era Star ...
Condition of cards4/22/2012David Michael
  Q: I have a few Star Wars Episode 1 action figures as well as a few Green carded Power of the Force ...
  A: Unfortunately, you are correct in that the card is of no matter to the value. Most figures produced ...
GI Joes10/13/2011David Michael
  Q: I have a box of GI Joe toys to include two dolls, four manuals, clothes, toys, the footlocker, and ...
  A: Many send no pics and ask questions I have no way of answering. If I had this lot for sale I would ...
please help8/28/2011Kevin Smith
  Q: is it normal to want to carry a toy or a collectabile around with you any where you go if you get ...
  A: While I'm not a psychologist, I do have a background in counselling, so feel I can answer this ...
Star Wars vehichles8/27/2011David Michael
  Q: I am looking for a Millenium Falcon model that will be a good scale fit for my Galoob Action Fleet ...
  A: The standard size Falcons will be slightly larger than your desired range, as you found, but have ...
Emperor figure?7/14/2011David Michael
  Q: could you please tell me if this is a star wars figure? he is the same size and kind of material but ...
  A: It appears to be a counterfeit figure. I would guess Czechoslovakian. Lots of overseas countries ...
extremely rare, one of a kind potf figure question4/25/2011David Michael
  Q: David, i have a one of a kind error figure that i have been holding on to since 1995. It's a lando ...
  A: Wow...what a neat dilemma to have! I will do my best to direct you where I might start. I would ...
Darth Vader bop bag4/12/2011David Michael
  Q: I have one of those old ones from 1977 in the box. The box is so, so worn though and taped and one ...
  A: The short answer.....if it were me I would leave it alone, list it as is and let the new owner ...
GI Joe Dog Tags2/25/2011David Michael
  Q: I bought a really old 12" GI Joe with a furry beard that I think is from the late sixties. It had a ...
  A: Gung Ho was introduced as a '1st series' Joe character in 1983. My opinion is that the tag was part ...
Construction toy from the 80s2/11/2011David Michael
  Q: I know this is not you exact are of expertise, but I am trying to find information about a toy I ...
  A: It is a little out of my line but I think I may have had one myself. If so you may be looking for ...
Complete Set Xena figures8/15/2010Leena
  Q: I have what I believe to be a complete set of all of the Xena action figures, including the Breyer ...
  A: It really depends on what figures you have. 6" or 12" or both? Some of the 12" are pretty rare, and ...
Original 1964 US Navy G.I. Joe figure, with all accessories.7/27/2010David Michael
  Q: I currently have an intact, 1964 G.I. Joe Navy figure, with all accessories, cloth uniform and in ...
  A: I would have no problem est. the value and finding a person to put you in touch with. I would need ...
vintage death star playset7/24/2010David Michael
  Q: . The seller was not sure if the 'rope' was a repo or the real deal. Is there a way to tell if this ...
  A: Sorry for the delay. Your question went to my spam file and I just caught it and corrected the ...
Iron Man figure value5/18/2010Leena
  Q: Im only 2 figures short from having the entire collection, I'm curious about something, I only have ...
  A: Action figures are all about Demand vs Availablity. If your the only person with a full collection ...
star wars4/4/2010David Michael
  Q: i have bought a luke skywalker red card power of the force .00 short sabre long tray 1995 with ...
  A: The short answer to your question is it depends. If your figure is the real deal and was graded a ...
star wars vehicles2/4/2010David Michael
  Q: Hey David, I have a bunch of star wars action figures that were passed down to me and I have ...
  A: ...quick answer is that any and all items from SW have some value. This collection is mostly newer ...
Preservation12/25/2009Leena
  Q: 1. What do people preserved any way?
  A: Depends on why the person collects in the first place. Sometimes its just a hobby - maybe just the ...
Last forever12/24/2009Leena
  Q: How do I keep somethings to last forever? Is there something that apply to all?
  A: Thats a hard question. There are a few things that apply to all types of collectibles. 1. Keeping ...
Star Wars Vehicle12/2/2009David Michael
  Q: Please can you tell me the name of the Star Wars vehicle (picture attached) as i no longer have the ...
  A: Happy to. You have 1982 'Rebel Transport" from the Empire Strikes Back. It appears to be in pretty ...
Star Wars Figures & Vehicles9/12/2009David Michael
  Q: do you know how the plastic parts made for the ships and figures? Was injection molding available at ...
  A: Thanx for the question....to the best of my knowledge the following may help you understand what ...
g.i.joe collecting8/1/2009Kevin Smith
  Q: Sup Kevin. I believe that I have a pretty serious question. You see I absolutely LOVE G.I.Joes. I ...
  A: 1) Usually not anymore - the one's I'm mainly collecting right now are the 20th anniversary 3 3/4" - ...
G.I. Joe 1964 Original Action Figure7/18/2009Kevin Smith
  Q: I have an original figure from 1964, with MOST of the accessories. I was looking around the internet ...
  A: While the larger G.I. Joe 'dolls' aren't really my specialty, I can give you some basic information ...
Producing Figures7/14/2009David Michael
  Q: I have some artwork and ideas that I'd like to use to create a line of limited run figures. What ...
  A: Not exactly my field but if I were you this is how I would approach it. Depending on the nature of ...
hello6/25/2009David Michael
  Q: com you may wann check it out its really cool thank you
  A: The site I use to detail and chronicle any collection if I get stumped is mostly Rebelscum.com. ...
unknown star wars ship6/20/2009David Michael
  Q: I have a 2001 or 2002 green, yellow and white star wars ship it has a pointed tip and the wing are ...
  A: Thanx for the question. You have Kit Fisto's Jedi Starfighter. From the Clone Wars release. It ...
marvel /toybiz5/25/2009Kevin Smith
  Q: I got these action figures from a friend and I never seen them before but the are marvel/toybiz ...
  A: By far, this isn't my area of expertise, but my gut say 'Hulk' figures when I saw them - especially ...
Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3/11/2009David Michael
  Q: My name is Linda Norris. I am a registered nurse by profession. I have an idea for an action figure ...
  A: Unfortunately, your dilema is not easy or in some cases even possible to solve. I do not know the ...
action figure 12inch1/30/2009David Michael
  Q: maybe you can answer this question for me. I want to produce a very limited run of handmade action ...
  A: ..unfortunately I do not know the amount they may charge you for your item. It would depend greatly ...
Toy from the 80's9/7/2008David Michael
  Q: The toys had action/gladiator torsos but had spin top metal/hard plastic bottoms, you would wind ...
  A: Although this is far from my area of knowledge I may have an idea what the toy in question was. In ...
vintage star wars figure9/1/2008David Michael
  Q: I have sever al original carded 12 back figures. Some are mint, some aren't. My question : Is there ...
  A: ..an issue that has presented itself to any and all serious collectors. The short answer ...
eric so x hellboy7/9/2008ShiniGami
  Q: I recently bought a hell boy 13" made by Eric So X.It was limited to 999 pieces,and was signed and # ...
  A: Normally I can't answer collector's questions, but on this piece, it came out when I was doing the ...
Historical Action Figures6/19/2008ShiniGami
  Q: I am a homeschool teacher. My children have played with Playmobil toys such as the Roman empire ...
  A: You have to have them prototyped, etc. Depending on design, might be $1,000 and up. Playmobil toys ...
BLUES BROTHERS ACTION FIGURES5/25/2008ShiniGami
  Q: I HAVE 2 ACTION FIGURES STILL IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOX. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN OPENED. THE ONE OFTHE ...
  A: Don't know, I'm not a toy collector, I'm a designer/project manager. You could check magazines like ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3   |  Next       All

Action Figures

David Michael

Top Expert on this page