Action Figures/Poster help

I found this poster at a flea market. I have been a fan of gi joe since the 80s,  I don't remember ever seeing this artwork over the years. At the bottom of the poster reads "1985 Hasbro Bradley inc. all rights reserved".  I have been trying to find more info on the internet but my searches come up empty. Can you tell me more about it? Is it rare? What's the value?

Hello....great question and a nice vintage piece.  I cannot tell the size for sure but am assuming it is a full size approx.  24 X 36 or so inch poster.  Not a magazine insert.  The condition is hard to tell from the photo but the bottom appears a bit 'rolled'.  I have seen this one a couple times before but not a lot.  They come up from time to time on Ebay and some other collector sites.  Mint condition value $50-$75.  Yours from what I can see.....$30-$40.  Hope you did ok!  Yo Joe!

Action Figures

David Michael

I am a graduate and self studied/taught expert in answering specific questions about vintage Star Wars and GI Joe figures, vehicles and misc. collectables. The reference to Star Wars 'vintage', to me, refers to the items which appeared from 1977 to 1985. Notice this also refers to the elusive items which were produced for the two cartoon series productions. 'Vintage' GI Joe items include only the 12 inch / 1:6 height variety produced proir to 1980. In most cases I should be able to identify an item by description. For approximates on value I of course would need some decent photos.

I have been a collector, buyer, seller and general fan, of vintage toys, for the last 30 years. My schooling and self study has included years of research and travel to various events. I have owned/still own numerous examles of many collections for study, research and comparison. I am still an avid trader, buyer and seller of these and several other high quality items.

None related to this area.

None related to this area.

Professional Auctioneer. Certified Personal Property Appraiser. Certified Online/Internet, Charity/Fundraising and Real Estate Auctioneer.

None related to this area.