Action Figures/STAR WARS

Years ago I bought some Star Wars action figures & put them in a box. They are still there in original package. Mostly RETURN OF THE JEDI, but some "THE POWER OF THE FORCE" & "EMPIRE STRIKES BACK". I'm not even sure which came first. How can I find the values of these? Also I have A bar of STAR WARS soap with YODA inside, never opened. Also two ET ORIGINAL COLLECTIBLES.

Hello, thank you for the question.  I have been buying, selling and trading these types of items for over 20 years.  I am a state recognized Certified Personal Property Appraiser.  If you want to send me some photos of the items I would be happy to give you an approximate on value.  The order of release of these should be ESB, ROTJ and then the last of the 80's series POTF.  Depending on who/what you have carded you may have some decent value.  The soap not so much but the ET's again could be good.  Send me off some photos and I will enjoy the homework.  Respectfully,  

Action Figures

David Michael

I am a graduate and self studied/taught expert in answering specific questions about vintage Star Wars and GI Joe figures, vehicles and misc. collectables. The reference to Star Wars 'vintage', to me, refers to the items which appeared from 1977 to 1985. Notice this also refers to the elusive items which were produced for the two cartoon series productions. 'Vintage' GI Joe items include only the 12 inch / 1:6 height variety produced proir to 1980. In most cases I should be able to identify an item by description. For approximates on value I of course would need some decent photos.

I have been a collector, buyer, seller and general fan, of vintage toys, for the last 30 years. My schooling and self study has included years of research and travel to various events. I have owned/still own numerous examles of many collections for study, research and comparison. I am still an avid trader, buyer and seller of these and several other high quality items.

None related to this area.

None related to this area.

Professional Auctioneer. Certified Personal Property Appraiser. Certified Online/Internet, Charity/Fundraising and Real Estate Auctioneer.

None related to this area.