Action Figures/beast / monster

I am trying to find out the name of a action figure I had when I was a kid I had
A beast / monster with two horns action figure it came with a weird greenish mask
I am sorry for my poor describing I had it a long time ago

Answer to help...need a little more if possible.  How old are you......about what year/s might this have been? How tall was the figure?  Might it have come with any other accessories?  Super hero, good guy or bad guy, were the limbs jointed or fixed, ?  Anything might help...will try my best but may take me a little longer to do some research.  Send me another question with any more you can come up with.......DJM

Action Figures

David Michael

I am a graduate and self studied/taught expert in answering specific questions about vintage Star Wars and GI Joe figures, vehicles and misc. collectables. The reference to Star Wars 'vintage', to me, refers to the items which appeared from 1977 to 1985. Notice this also refers to the elusive items which were produced for the two cartoon series productions. 'Vintage' GI Joe items include only the 12 inch / 1:6 height variety produced proir to 1980. In most cases I should be able to identify an item by description. For approximates on value I of course would need some decent photos.

I have been a collector, buyer, seller and general fan, of vintage toys, for the last 30 years. My schooling and self study has included years of research and travel to various events. I have owned/still own numerous examles of many collections for study, research and comparison. I am still an avid trader, buyer and seller of these and several other high quality items.

None related to this area.

None related to this area.

Professional Auctioneer. Certified Personal Property Appraiser. Certified Online/Internet, Charity/Fundraising and Real Estate Auctioneer.

None related to this area.