Action Figures/original or repro weapons

Question
Hi, I have a red light saber for 1977 Darth Vader 3 3/4 inch figure. It has the letters JJ on the saber hilt / handle. Can you tell me if it is original. Thanks!!

Answer
Hello...hard to say with no pics but the short answer is that most of the after market or fakes do not have any markings on them.  I am not sure if you are asking about a single or double telescoping model.  Most singles have no marks so I assume a double.  If it is a single with a mark that would tend to be more rare as well.  Best I could do with the info supplied but I think you should be ok.  If you want to be more sure send me some pics and I can take a better look at it.  michaelandassoc@aol.com

Action Figures

David Michael