Action Figures/misprinted power ranger

yellow ranger
yellow ranger  
QUESTION: how much do u think shes worth. the coin goes to the black ranger

ANSWER: Double error carded figure.  Neat piece.  The ranger with correct items carded in this condition might be worth 20 bucks or so. The black ranger coin is worth about 10 loose by itself.  The white ranger weapons are worth about 5 loose.  This card with this figure and wrong coin and wrong weapons....??????  I would place an appraisal value for insurance at about 100 bucks.  It may be the only one????  Price could be higher.  It could have been part of a number of errors the factory made or a counterfeit.  In that case the value would greatly diminish.  If the bubble and card were better I would place higher on it as well.  Right now the market on PW's is low.  If it comes back I would give it some ad space and see what it does.  Hope I helped.

QUESTION: hey how do i get it appraised

Should be able to find a personal property appraiser pretty easily.  Your home owner/renter insurance agent may know where to send you.  Many auctioneers carry this designation as well.  Find one who knows what they are talking about and you trust.  Good luck!

Action Figures

David Michael

I am a graduate and self studied/taught expert in answering specific questions about vintage Star Wars and GI Joe figures, vehicles and misc. collectables. The reference to Star Wars 'vintage', to me, refers to the items which appeared from 1977 to 1985. Notice this also refers to the elusive items which were produced for the two cartoon series productions. 'Vintage' GI Joe items include only the 12 inch / 1:6 height variety produced proir to 1980. In most cases I should be able to identify an item by description. For approximates on value I of course would need some decent photos.

I have been a collector, buyer, seller and general fan, of vintage toys, for the last 30 years. My schooling and self study has included years of research and travel to various events. I have owned/still own numerous examles of many collections for study, research and comparison. I am still an avid trader, buyer and seller of these and several other high quality items.

None related to this area.

None related to this area.

Professional Auctioneer. Certified Personal Property Appraiser. Certified Online/Internet, Charity/Fundraising and Real Estate Auctioneer.

None related to this area.